Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-02-2016, 06:56 PM   #1
Bus Nut

Year: 2005
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: Freightliner
Engine: Detroit MBE906
Rated Cap: 72
Thomas Fault Code Listing

Something useful that I found... if you have a Thomas bus with in-dash diagnostics, here is a list of the fault codes to help you run down an issue that triggers a check engine light. Hopefully it will be of some help to some of you.... so far as I know, any model year that any of us are likely to have is covered by this document.

I found this out of necessity, I have a check engine light that comes on after the bus has been driven for a while, but is back off the next time I start it (once the engine cools down). Guess I will need to take it out, drive it until the light comes on, then bring it back and go through the code recovery process (also detailed in this document).

As a level 1 burglar, Bilbo got a pony when he accompanied the level 60 dwarves on the Smaug the Dragon raid. Those powerlevelers probably invited him solely so he could trigger fellowship attacks for them.
AlleyCat67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 04:04 PM   #2
Skoolie

Year: 2005
Chassis: School bus
Engine: Cummins
How do you retrieve the codes? I have a99 fs65 Cummins
Doe69936 is offline   Reply With Quote