Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-04-2019, 03:12 PM   #21
Bus Nut

Year: 1991
Coachwork: Lewis
Chassis: Ford E350
Engine: 7.3L Diesel
Rated Cap: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by HazMatt View Post
For those with a more relaxed moral compass, it beats working for an honest living... and it ain't remotely scurrilous to so say!
OK, I have to stop talking about this now because it's starting to feel pretty insulting, as a person whose moral compass is just fine, who works 60+ hours a week producing, shooting, and editing content, and who probably won't see a dime for that until I've put at least a year or my own time and money in. Seems like a pretty honest living for those able to make one, if you ask me. But of course, you're not asking - you've already decided making videos is as easy as taking a selfie. There are not a lot of things out there you're allowed to pay whatever you want for - including nothing! - and still receive. But by all means, claim that moral high ground.

By the way, the woman this thread was started about could still use some help. She's calmed down and is actively trying to solve this, but none of the people trying to talk her through it seem to have the same setup she has. So if you're so inclined go take a look at the thread I posted. Or not, whatever.

firebuild is offline   Reply With Quote