First, I searched and found an old thread that didn't quite help my particular problem...
I'm needing to replace an axle seal... Google & YouTube make it look pretty straightforward.
I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything.
1) bust the 8 nuts loose, (catch the oil)
2) slide out axle hub & shaft (mark orientation)
3) remove old seal
4) install new seal
5) slide axle hub & shaft back in*
6) reinstall the 8 nuts
7) add new axle oil to fill hole on differential
8 ) wash hands, stand back and say "I did it"
9) take the oil to reclamation center.
There's no pulling wheels & tires?
No jacking up axle & tires?
No opening differential?
*No spline keyway?