Made the Cheesecake in a Jar in the crockpot. I'm not sharing.
This is what I did...
I bought a dozen of the Mainstay half pint jars from Wal-Mart. Spent a whopping $6.62 for them. Discovered they also have 3 (6 ct) boxes of the wide mouth half gallon jars in stock. I need to get them bought. Brought the jars home and washed them along with the flat lids and rings. While the jars were drying, I set the cream cheese and eggs out on the counter to come to room temp.
I often use the "grams" amounts for recipes. I do that because I just sit the mixing bowl on the scale and keep zeroing it out as needed (less measuring stuff to wash). Normally I weigh the amount of batter in grams, divide by how many servings then use those amounts. Because I wasn't sure how much this would make, I only measured the amount needed to fill each jar to 3/4 full (130 grams) like the recipe said. Next time I will divide the batter weight by 12. It should work out to roughly 121 grams. But this was the first time I made the recipe so I try to stick close to the recipe the first time.
I weighed out 142 grams of graham cracker (Great Value Honey Graham) into a zipper seal plastic baggie. Then I used an empty canning jar to crush the crackers into fine crumbs. Then I added the tablespoon of sugar to the cracker crumbs. I do have a little bit of cracker crumbs left over. I placed 11 grams of cracker crumbs in the bottom of each jar. I did not "press down lightly" on the crumbs. I can't see why since the crumbs are very loose and dry.
I followed the directions for mixing together the cheese mixture. I did use 9 tablespoons dry milk powder to 3/4 cup water to make "cream". I rarely buy milk or cream.
To fill the jars with batter (130 grams) I used a canning jar funnel that I have. It helps to keep the jar sides cleaner.
My newer crock pot holds 4 jars. My older crock pot I might be able to get 3 jars in. Both are oval liners. I suggest you "dry fit" the jars before you start filling them up. I made up each batch as I cooked them, storing the batter in the refrigerator. I didn't want to prefill all the jars because I didn't know if that would make the crumbs in the bottom too soggy.
To fill the water, I used a funnel and filled the water to level with the cheesecake batter in the jars. I cooked my jars for 1.5 hours. I promptly removed the jars with some silicone tipped tongs and a pot holder. I placed the jars on a folded up towel to drain and cool. I think I need to buy a canning jar lifter. I "dropped" one of the cheesecakes on the towel. Nothing broke but the cheese cake broke up a little. I will have to eat that one.
Once I removed the jars to the towel, I filled up another 4 jars and immediately placed in the water. I did need to add more water to the crockpot with each subsequent batch.
So I ended up with 11 jars of cheesecake with 130 grams of filling. One jar had only 30 grams of cheesecake batter in it. I'll have to eat that one too.
My packages of cream cheese weighed slightly short too. I don't know how short since I didn't write that down. And then there was one of the first ones I cooked that I had to eat.
It was to make sure the cooking time was right (1 hour 45 minutes). It wasn't but it was still tasty.