Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-22-2017, 05:31 PM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 1999
Coachwork: Amtran
Chassis: 3800
Engine: dt466
Wiring Consultant Northeast

Hello All, I am offering my services as a wiring repair / general skoolie consultant work. I currently live in Northeast Philadelphia, PA and will travel approximately an hour in all directions. I fully intend to eventually have a business custom building Bus Conversions and this is the start of it.

As far as prior experience, I have spent 8 years as a computer technician, a few years as a mechanic and others as a handyman / carpenter. I can weld, troubleshoot wiring, handle carpentry, and many other trades that are necessary when it comes to building skoolies.

I have no extensive experience building skoolies other than the extensive work i have recently done fixing my own mistakes cutting my wiring. I have gained a significant amount of knowledge regarding skoolies and how they are put together and feel that i could be a help to others with what i have learned.

At the present moment i dont have any set fees established but can give an estimate on a case by case basis.

If you are in the areas surrounding philadelphia and would like either more information or for me to meet you and your bus, give me a call or text at 267-250-1081, my name is Clint.

Note to admin, if this is a not allowed post or it should be in the classified section, please advise.

Clint

Here to learn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 05:36 PM   #2
Bus Geek

Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: Saf-T-Liner MVP ER
Engine: Cummins 6CTA8.3 Mechanical MD3060
Rated Cap: 46 Coach Seats, 40 foot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Here to learn View Post
Hello All, I am offering my services as a wiring repair / general skoolie consultant work. I currently live in Northeast Philadelphia, PA and will travel approximately an hour in all directions. I fully intend to eventually have a business custom building Bus Conversions and this is the start of it.

As far as prior experience, I have spent 8 years as a computer technician, a few years as a mechanic and others as a handyman / carpenter. I can weld, troubleshoot wiring, handle carpentry, and many other trades that are necessary when it comes to building skoolies.

I have no extensive experience building skoolies other than the extensive work i have recently done fixing my own mistakes cutting my wiring. I have gained a significant amount of knowledge regarding skoolies and how they are put together and feel that i could be a help to others with what i have learned.

At the present moment i dont have any set fees established but can give an estimate on a case by case basis.

If you are in the areas surrounding philadelphia and would like either more information or for me to meet you and your bus, give me a call or text at 267-250-1081, my name is Clint.

Note to admin, if this is a not allowed post or it should be in the classified section, please advise.

Clint
I'm guessing you will need to be licensed and bonded to do paid work for others, but I could be wrong.

Build Thread
Twigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 09:20 PM   #3
Mini-Skoolie

Coachwork: Amtran
Chassis: 3800
Engine: dt466
Philadelphia does require that contractors be licensed but bonding would depend on the work being done. I have a small business here already so the licensing side of things wouldn't be anything new. If there is any interest i will be moving forward with the licensing side of things but we shall see what if any interest this garners.
Here to learn is offline   Reply With Quote