Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-27-2016, 10:57 PM   #1

Adventure America or bust

Thanks for having us at your site.

We are Rick and Mandy Johnson.

Our lives are about to change for the better. We are positioning ourselves for an exciting retirement.

Plans are to pull out of the driveway, turn either right or left,.....and explore our beautiful country.

While doing so, we plan on stopping at Planet Fitness locations for a workout. Using the time on the road to exercise, eat right, and reset our lives.

We'll be on the road very soon. Be sure to watch for us and see our progress.

😎

Adventure America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 11:04 PM   #2
Bus Nut

Year: 1994
Coachwork: Genesis/Am-Tran Tall Roof
Chassis: International, 643 transmission
Engine: DT 466ci 250hp, International
Rated Cap: 86 screaming Monsters
Sounds amazing. I always go left when in doubt.
Geo Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 07:32 AM   #3
Bus Geek

Year: 1991
Coachwork: Carpenter
Chassis: International 3800
Engine: DTA360 / MT643
Rated Cap: 7 Row Handicap
bring it on!! buy a bus and roll!! your gym membership makes thigns easy .. you dont need a shower in your bus!! you can use the gym for that!..

as for left or right...

back in driver's ed we were taught and practiced on the simulator the situation of a car in your oncoming lane.... over and over we were taught go right and get off the side of the road.....for years.. go right.. go right...everything 'right'..

in april of 2015 I was coming back from a Job in key west... about 4am or so on the turnpike in very southern miami headed north for a few days of R and R in st pete..

out of Nowhere I realized there was a car.. heading for me at full speed.. in my lane.. in the Left Lane... I then quickly noticed a police car behind him...

with no time to think or figure out what i was doing.. i went LEFT.... next thing I knew I was safely along the left side burm..

i should add that way way back when in life.. i was with my partner when a drunk blew a curve and went left of center.. my partner went RIGHT.. and it wasnt good....

so yeah... sometimes everyone says 'go right'.. and Going Left results in Life...

live it.. enjoy it... travel it... and get a big ole grtin when you sit in the Air-Chair with that monster steering wheel and monster diesel engine under you

-Christopher
cadillackid is offline   Reply With Quote