Old 01-28-2017, 09:59 PM   #11
Bus Nut

Chassis: GMC or Chevrolet, I hope
Engine: gasser probably
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadillackid View Post
one was built for specific Mobile CLoud network testing and development.. I have a couple projects for it early / mid year.. (plus the many it did last year.. 13k miles it got put on it)

the bluebird I drive it around kind of like a daily driver.. I go to dinner, get groceries, group of friends for outings, I like driving it on my runs to florida and back.. I just like driving a bus around as opposed to the pickup or the car...

I cant say ive never slept in the bus, I do carry an air mattress for when I grt sleepy and just need a nap.. but im the type that leaves the bus running and the Air-Conditioner or Heat on when i do.. I have no Off-gridding capabilities.. other than the house batteries and big inverter for the server racks.. i can run my portable A/C on that for awhile or if I park at night, the portable A/C shuts off enough to last a long while on the inverter..

-Christopher
Dropbox on wheels

Sent from my SM-T567V using Tapatalk
Old 01-28-2017, 10:03 PM   #12
Mini-Skoolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadillackid View Post
the bluebird I drive it around kind of like a daily driver.. I go to dinner, get groceries, group of friends for outings, I like driving it on my runs to florida and back.. I just like driving a bus around as opposed to the pickup or the car...
-Christopher
That makes me laugh and smile. I kind of understand but I'd be too cheap to pay for that much fuel as a daily driver.
bearhawk is offline   Reply With Quote