Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 02-24-2019, 11:02 AM   #1
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Central FL , Volusia County
Posts: 6
Family of 4 working towards living that bus life

Hello,
We Have been researching Bus Life for about a year and have had some life changes that are “gifting” (silver lining) us the opportunity to make our dreams come true.
We are beginners in every sense of the word when it comes to mechanics and construction but we are hard working and fast learners and are ready to find our bus. Seats removed to partially converted preferred.
Hope our little intro finds you happy and healthy this Sunday. Please let us know if you have tips or suggestions for locating buses in or around FL/GA/TN/AL as we are willing to travel for the right bus. Thanks and hope to see ya on the road in the near future.
Bowser Family is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 11:23 AM   #2
Bus Geek
 
EastCoastCB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Eustis FLORIDA
Posts: 18,228
Year: 1999
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: Freighliner FS65
Engine: Cat 3126
Rated Cap: 15
Nice, welcome to the forum.
I've got a few buses if you'd like to come look em over sometime. My wife and I try to meet as many bus folks as we can especially ones in the FL area.
One thing though- we do already have a "Bowser" bus in central FL. Its a light greenish color.

There have been some really nice buses popping up lately. What kind of bus you want?
__________________
.
Roll Your Own Build Thread
EastCoastCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 11:47 AM   #3
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Central FL , Volusia County
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastCoastCB View Post
Nice, welcome to the forum.
I've got a few buses if you'd like to come look em over sometime. My wife and I try to meet as many bus folks as we can especially ones in the FL area.
One thing though- we do already have a "Bowser" bus in central FL. Its a light greenish color.

There have been some really nice buses popping up lately. What kind of bus you want?
Haha! They had better be Bowser’s! We figured we’d know what to name our bus once we find her.
Do you have buses with seats removed? We would be very interested in checking out what you have. Could come out tomorrow if you are available.
Bowser Family is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 12:07 PM   #4
Bus Geek
 
EastCoastCB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Eustis FLORIDA
Posts: 18,228
Year: 1999
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: Freighliner FS65
Engine: Cat 3126
Rated Cap: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser Family View Post
Haha! They had better be Bowser’s! We figured we’d know what to name our bus once we find her.
Do you have buses with seats removed? We would be very interested in checking out what you have. Could come out tomorrow if you are available.
I only own one of the three but they all run and drive if you want to drive around in one or something. Two have seats removed.
I think one is for sale sorta. I'll pm you my number. I don't have much going on tomorrow.
__________________
.
Roll Your Own Build Thread
EastCoastCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 12:19 PM   #5
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Central FL , Volusia County
Posts: 6
That would be awesome, thank you. And if for nothing more than to meet another local Bus Person but I have a feeling we’d walk away with a bit more knowledge
Bowser Family is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 06:12 PM   #6
Bus Geek
 
EastCoastCB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Eustis FLORIDA
Posts: 18,228
Year: 1999
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: Freighliner FS65
Engine: Cat 3126
Rated Cap: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser Family View Post
That would be awesome, thank you. And if for nothing more than to meet another local Bus Person but I have a feeling we’d walk away with a bit more knowledge
I'm on bus #5. I've not gotten past gutting and roof raising, but I'd be glad to help any way I can.
__________________
.
Roll Your Own Build Thread
EastCoastCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.