Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

View Poll Results: Is full time living in a bus better, the same, or worse, than you had expected?
Better 0 0%
Same as I Expected 0 0%
Worse 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-01-2019, 10:46 PM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

Greetings

Hello! I and my 3 furry "children" will be selling the home next year and will be traveling all over the US to different locations every few months (including during cold winters) for the next few years for my job. Ive decided that Id like to live in a converted bus instead of hotels. Ive only researched this for a couple of months and still have many questions but I think I have a general idea of what I would want and need.

At least as of now, Im thinking it would be best to have someone convert just the bare basics of a greyhound type bus for me. How would I go about finding a person and bus?

Where do I start?
Thanks!

Ceefiveceefive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 10:40 AM   #2
Mini-Skoolie

Would most here recommend converting a schoolbus, greyhound type bus, or remodeling an older Class A? My main concern is living space. I need the maximun amount of space I can get on a budget.
Ceefiveceefive is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
buy a bus, conversion help, newbie