Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-06-2015, 10:38 AM   #1

Greetings from California

Hi All,

I came across this forum a couple of days ago and have really enjoyed the topics and your project pictures so far so thought I would join and contribute where I can.

A little about me: my name is Marcos, I am in my early thirties and live in Los Angeles Country California, near Long Beach. I work for a petroleum pipeline company as a maintenance planner. My first job ever was working for my dad during summer break at a company he co-owned called West Coach in Chino, Ca. West Coach was a parts and maintenance shop for Crown Coach buses before it closed sometime in the 2000's. Before West Coach, my old man worked for Crown both at the LA plant and the Chino plant.

As far as Crowns are concerned, I am amazed at how many I see still working here in the Los Angeles area. It is a true testament to the quality product that company put out.

If I had the space, I'd buy one to convert. Until then, I will linger here and enjoy your stories and pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marcos.cristal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 11:26 AM   #2

69crown

hi fellow skoolies!! i have a 69 crown bus that is most of the way converted!! but as that company has gone out of business im having a hard time finding any parts for it!! if anyone has any ideas i would love to here them!!
arbuckle is offline   Reply With Quote