Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-11-2018, 04:01 PM   #21
Traveling

Year: 2003
Coachwork: BlueBird
Chassis: TC2000
Engine: 5.9L Cummins
Rated Cap: '00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin97396 View Post
Our state cars had cards that you had to use to activate the pump at the motor pool. I've found those cards in the sun visor when buying state cars through PS. I never tried the pumps, but it should be easy with a X state car and the proper card. 18 gallons at a time didn't seem like it would be worth the risk.
When I bought my Bookmobile, the Head Librarian gave me a monster set of keys- said some are for your bus. There was keys to the drop boxes, an RFID gas pump key and keys the the main Library.

Man, I wish I could read- would have made-off like a bandit.

Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 10:51 AM   #22
Mini-Skoolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowlitzcoach View Post
I have been in the bus business a long time and I have heard about a lot of different options on buses over the years. A GoldenFuel System is a new one to me.

What is a GoldenFuel System?
I've been digging and Allot of their dogma is HYPE , I need a heat exchange for the tank heated fuel lines, filters etc. looking at going with Racor 1000's (very economical) and then a large heated cartridge filter before the valve. I'll look at other conversions . very few companies have complete install kits What's the best sites to acquire said components??
JeremyLongworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 05:22 AM   #23

Hello
I am hoping to have a bus and convert by next april 2018 and hit the road right after tax season, as i do tax prep. We are hoping to travel up to 8 months of the year. Just saying hi it will be 2 adults 4 kids and 2 dogs, looking to visit alot of state and national parks, on our trip. will have many questions im sure, have been doing research on what we need/want in our bus thanks for the forum for advice in advance
Grumpioletroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 08:05 AM   #24
Traveling

Year: 2003
Coachwork: BlueBird
Chassis: TC2000
Engine: 5.9L Cummins
Rated Cap: '00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpioletroll View Post
Hello
I am hoping to have a bus and convert by next april 2018 and hit the road right after tax season, as i do tax prep. We are hoping to travel up to 8 months of the year. Just saying hi it will be 2 adults 4 kids and 2 dogs, looking to visit alot of state and national parks, on our trip. will have many questions im sure, have been doing research on what we need/want in our bus thanks for the forum for advice in advance
Nice try, Troll. Hiding your hijack hello 3-pages deep where nobody will see it.

Start your own thread and say hello for better response.
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 07:16 PM   #25

okay will do
Grumpioletroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 11:54 AM   #26
Mini-Skoolie

444e

It has a 444E in it
JeremyLongworth is offline   Reply With Quote