Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-10-2016, 05:46 PM   #1

Hello All!

I'm working on it it, have to find they style of bus and the one I like I can't find anyone doing

;(

Working on it ;)

Collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 07:34 PM   #2
Bus Nut

Year: 1984
Engine: 366 Big block Chevy! :) w/ Stick shift
Welcome Collector.

Do i understand correctly that you do have a bus and are looking for someone who has done what you plan to?

Thanks
Carytowncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 06:53 AM   #3

I don't have a bus at this point, I'm kinda set on the Gillig low floor model and apparently due to no space underneath not a popular choice.

Living up north I planned to have all tanks inside the bus so it's not a problem, only worry I have is gearing of the bus apparently a lot of then only go 55mph so that is something I will have to figure out before purchasing.

The things that attract me to that style bus is the height inside along with the large windows, another plus is no need to paint it as most I see have decent paint, price is often two to three time what a Thomas would be but in the end I like the style and look better than the others.

Hopefully soon I will find what I'm after and can get started, won't take to long to do what I want as I like the open floor plans so not alot of framing to do other than shower and toilet, kitchen will more than likely be an island and bathroom in the back.

I have plans just working on learning all I can before purchase, if Steve had not mentioned the gearing and speed I may have learned that the hard way so glad I made the post.
Collector is offline   Reply With Quote