Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 08-05-2015, 10:21 AM   #1
Mini-Skoolie
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 29
Hello from Indiana

Hello, my name is Curtis. I am currently in Indiana. I have a 1991 Ford Model B700 with the 6.6L Diesel. It is black (and yes it does become a literal oven in there).

So why did I buy the bus,,, because I buy storage units and I have been in the market for a trailer or a box truck; after looking at some of the prices of box trucks I realized I was not going to get one within my budget (same with a trailer). So after about 2 years of looking I saw a bus on a facebook group for sale and I figured that I would take a look at it... long story short, now I own a bus (currently full of storage unit contents, just got a CDL permit now just gotta get it tagged and insured).


Attached Images
File Type: jpg SDC14080.jpg (295.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg SDC14081.jpg (341.7 KB, 0 views)
CStanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 10:31 AM   #2
Bus Nut
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Florida
Posts: 584
Year: 1988
Coachwork: Blue Bird
Chassis: I.H.
Engine: DT360
welcome! You in Circle City or another town? I grew up in Indy, Noblesville, Indy north side, Brown county area too. Had to leave before the snow of late '79. Been in FL since.
Paint that roof white.
HolyBus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 11:25 AM   #3
Bus Crazy
 
M1031A1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Russell, Kansas
Posts: 1,114
Year: 1989
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: Saf-T-Liner ER
Engine: 3208 CAT/MT643 tranny
Rated Cap: 87
I'm from Evansville/Fort Branch. Lived 1/2 my life there! Welcome aboard!
__________________
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American peopleís liberty teeth and keystone under independence. ó George Washington
M1031A1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 05:07 PM   #4
Mini-Skoolie
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyBus View Post
welcome! You in Circle City or another town? I grew up in Indy, Noblesville, Indy north side, Brown county area too. Had to leave before the snow of late '79. Been in FL since.
Paint that roof white.
I am in Marion. I think I will paint the top white; the top is about 85% black paint and the other 15% has came off. The bus is from Wabash from Walnut Creek Church (or something like that), a guy in the swayzee area bought it from them (sank a bunch of money into it) and then sold it to.
CStanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.