Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-05-2015, 09:21 AM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

Hello from Indiana

Hello, my name is Curtis. I am currently in Indiana. I have a 1991 Ford Model B700 with the 6.6L Diesel. It is black (and yes it does become a literal oven in there).

So why did I buy the bus,,, because I buy storage units and I have been in the market for a trailer or a box truck; after looking at some of the prices of box trucks I realized I was not going to get one within my budget (same with a trailer). So after about 2 years of looking I saw a bus on a facebook group for sale and I figured that I would take a look at it... long story short, now I own a bus (currently full of storage unit contents, just got a CDL permit now just gotta get it tagged and insured).

Attached Thumbnails
SDC14080.jpg   SDC14081.jpg  

CStanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 09:31 AM   #2
Bus Nut

Year: 1988
Coachwork: Blue Bird
Chassis: I.H.
Engine: DT360
welcome! You in Circle City or another town? I grew up in Indy, Noblesville, Indy north side, Brown county area too. Had to leave before the snow of late '79. Been in FL since.
Paint that roof white.
HolyBus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 10:25 AM   #3
Bus Crazy

Year: 1989
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: Saf-T-Liner ER
Engine: 3208 CAT/MT643 tranny
Rated Cap: 87
I'm from Evansville/Fort Branch. Lived 1/2 my life there! Welcome aboard!
Old 08-05-2015, 04:07 PM   #4
Mini-Skoolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyBus View Post
welcome! You in Circle City or another town? I grew up in Indy, Noblesville, Indy north side, Brown county area too. Had to leave before the snow of late '79. Been in FL since.
Paint that roof white.
I am in Marion. I think I will paint the top white; the top is about 85% black paint and the other 15% has came off. The bus is from Wabash from Walnut Creek Church (or something like that), a guy in the swayzee area bought it from them (sank a bunch of money into it) and then sold it to.
CStanley is offline   Reply With Quote