Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-31-2016, 02:30 PM   #1
Almost There

Year: 1969
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: Ford B-750
Engine: 390 BB
Rated Cap: 2 humans, 1 cat
Smile Hello from Ohio!!!

Hellooooo!! I'm Heather, currently in Akron, OH, and getting ready to relocate to the lovely PNW with MyHoney.

We've not yet bought a bus, but are looking at a serious contender next weekend - a 1969 Ford that has already been converted. We're on a short time frame and budget and we decided we would much rather put our money into this than a UHaul!! We'd been looking at Tiny Houses a lot and then he saw his first Skoolie and we were sold!

The price is right, and we're not sure it has a shower but have already found ways to work with that. It was definitely converted in the late 70's/early 80's so plenty of room to still tweak it and make it our own!

We're both artists of sorts - I knit, crochet, spin, weave, read, ride bicycle, walk, hike, draw, paint, sew...although most of the time I'm being held in place by the cat.....

We're looking forward to talking to you all, getting great tips and tricks, and being able to share our own!!

WanderingLass is offline   Reply With Quote