Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-28-2019, 02:10 PM   #1

Hello from the deep (very deep) south

Hello. Just joined the forums from southern Mississippi. My wife and I are looking to buy and convert a skoolie very soon. Hoping to learn a lot here before we begin.

Jonathan in Mississippi

GrotsLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 03:00 PM   #2
Skoolie

Year: 1998
Coachwork: Prevost
Chassis: H3-45
Engine: Detroit DDEC III
Rated Cap: A LOT
Hello Jonathan. I'm not one of the big posters here only having joined a few months ago. But I saw your post and decided to welcome you. These skoolie dudes got it going on. The answers are here! You only need to come up with the questions.

Have you gotten a bus yet? If not, do you have in mind what you're looking for?

I had my heart set on a Blue Bird All American pusher because I was very familiar with. I had driven one when I was hauling American's most precious cargo to and from school. But, I was a little dismayed when I saw the prices folks were asking and then my Prevost fell into my lap. So that's how it came about that I went with the bus that I now have.
Old 09-28-2019, 03:09 PM   #3
Bus Geek

Year: 86
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: Ford B700
Engine: 8.2
Rated Cap: 60 bodies
welcome
my wife and i are originaly from TX but the military brought us to NC in the 90s and we ares still here?
We visit Vicksburg when we pass through on I20 and have used the I10 route also cause my wifes family is in chorpus and houston area and my family is in the kilgore/dallas area.my sisters god mother that gave her a ring was a trip to jackson miss in the late 70s
Jolly Roger bus 223 is offline   Reply With Quote