Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-11-2019, 02:09 PM   #1

Hey yall

Hello everyone,

We are seriously considering a spoolie as our mobile home and are simply gathering g info to help make the choice. Also, I love building things so when it comes to the enginuity sometimes needed to "make it work" on these projects, my I terest is totally piqued.

We are husband and wife, all kids are grown and on their own.. yaaaHOOOOOO... so now it's time we do us.

I look forward to meeting all here and hope to also be an integral part of problem solving in the group, if the opportunity arises!!

Thank you and talk to yall soon!!
Leo and Maria

LeoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 02:33 PM   #2
Bus Crazy

Year: 1990
Coachwork: Thomas 4 window w/lift
Chassis: G30~Chevy cutaway
Engine: 5.7/350 Chevy Vortec
Rated Cap: Just me and my "stuff"?
Welcome to the site, Leo and Maria.

There are many helpful tips and hints on the build out of a skoolie from start to finish on here.
You'll need to make several deisions on where, when, and how you will be using the bus before pulling the trigger on a specific one.

My suggestion to you in finding out what you need in a bus will be to take a few days going through the threads on here by many who've gone before you and have helpful info on how to move to the next level.

Good luck...
peteg59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 04:28 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoC View Post
Hello everyone,

We are seriously considering a spoolie as our mobile home and are simply gathering g info to help make the choice. Also, I love building things so when it comes to the enginuity sometimes needed to "make it work" on these projects, my I terest is totally piqued.

We are husband and wife, all kids are grown and on their own.. yaaaHOOOOOO... so now it's time we do us.

I look forward to meeting all here and hope to also be an integral part of problem solving in the group, if the opportunity arises!!

Thank you and talk to yall soon!!
Leo and Maria
Thanks for the info. I've been researching for a while, but will surely comb this site for more great info!!
LeoC is offline   Reply With Quote