Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-30-2018, 08:28 PM   #1

Howdy from the West Coast!

Hey guys! My wife and I are new to the Skoolie scene, so we thought this would be the best place get started. We recently purchased a 1992 E350 Collins short bus (19.5ft long) with a single rear wheel configuration with a whopping 345,000 miles on it! We have affectionately named him Tom Collins, for any of you Rent fans out there. The price was right, and the 7.3 IDI diesel runs like it's new. I've done smaller 4x4 camper conversions, but the bus is a much larger platform than we've tackled before. We plan to paint it for obvious reasons, and we're hoping to retain a bit of the bus-ish features while keeping it home-y at the same time. So far we plan to go full solar, and hoping to include a small shower and toilet of some sort as well. We have 2 kids, one with special needs, hence why we wanted a solid platform for our weekend camper / adventure bus. We are looking forward to learning and sharing ideas with fellow bus nuts out there!
Attached Thumbnails
20181128_162339_HDR.jpg  

MisterFrizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 08:32 PM   #2

Welcome
Just getting into the schoolie scene myself. Like your bus.
rdanieltrager08225 is offline   Reply With Quote