Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-06-2019, 07:40 AM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 2003
Coachwork: Chevy Express Hi Cube Bus
Engine: 6.0l
Talking Mom taking baby on an adventure!

Hello everyone! I just registered, even though I’ve been lurking on and off for a while. I just bought a medium sized bus (2003 Chrysler express 3500 with 101000 + miles with gas engine) and am picking it up today to start this journey / adventure. My main motivation was to take my two year old and expand her mind to new adventures before getting into the hustle and schedule of school. I plan on using my Skoolie beyond that, of course, but this will be my start. I also got a slightly bigger bus than just a shortie, so I can include a king bed and a dinette in front of that that will convert onto a full for my young niece, who is my other side kick (Plus other family if they want to come along). I’m intimidated by the electrical and plumbing, so I plan on contracting that out. I know there are a billion YouTube videos, but I’m just not comfortable. I also have lots of questions about insulation, but I am going to do a separate thread about that. Thanks for the resources on this forum. I can’t wait until the first voyage.
Attached Thumbnails
99FCFC75-A1EE-4423-ACD6-6FF0D4BE892E.jpeg  

Evey_c is offline   Reply With Quote