Old 09-18-2016, 07:50 PM   #11
Bus Geek
Year: 1991
Coachwork: Carpenter
Chassis: International S3800
Engine: DT360
Rated Cap: 7 Row Handicap
there'll be Lots of coaches after the election.. in my travels (ive done alot of driving this year).. ive noticed tons of coaches out and about for both the trump and hillary campaigns.. seems like more than the normal amount I see... my guess is that after the electrion they dont hang onto these for 4 years till the next one... they are typicall nice prevost coaches.. look to be 5 to at most 10 years old max...

since ohio is a tricky state once agaibn this year and florida too.. (the 2 places ive been bac k N forth from).. ive seen these busses all over.. in fact one of the times I was running my skoolie down I-75 one of the hillary busses passed me.. then I caught up to it at the rest area.. the people on board were all fascinated by my skoolie and that I was just tooling across the country in a bus for fun...

not sure if any of the campaigns use skoolies.. but I'll bet some of the smaller elections do... state level candidates??

cadillackid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 08:13 PM   #12
Year: 1999
Coachwork: Blue Bird
Chassis: IH 3800
Engine: Navistar DT466E
Rated Cap: 72 passenger
Well, I just took a serious contender for the Texas Supreme Court to Burningman in mine. Does that count?
"You can finally say you have enough horsepower when you leave two black streaks from corner to corner"
(Mark Donohue, famed TransAm driver)
GreyCoyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 09:07 PM   #13
OH man no but you don't understand - I was cruising craigslist for buses and stumbled across the most amazing thing and I'd have snatched it up if I'd had the dough -

A Bomb Squad mobile command center was on the market. The only thing it was lacking was a place to sleep. It was a magnificent piece of machinery.
SpecialAgentAce is offline   Reply With Quote