Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-09-2017, 07:25 AM   #1

Year: 0000
Coachwork: I'm in purchase mode
Chassis: I'm in purchase mode
Engine: I'm in purchase mode
Rated Cap: I'm in purchase mode
Talking New Projet in few next weeks

Hello everyone , it's been a long time since I want to make a SKOOLIE, but the ground of the house that I presently is too small and I forbid, I just sold it and I buy another house but with A lot, but a lot more ground , in short, I will move there end of May beginning of June and start to modify a bus , I am presently in buying mode and I will see some in the next weeks I hate To show you what I will do there: D , why i want to build a skoolie , simple , i'm a tractor puller ans i travel all around province of Qbébec , and sometime Ontario , New-Brunswick , and i sleep in my suv ... nooo its finish , i buid a skoolie to have autonomie and comodyty and A REAL BED haha , also a garage are needed so i project to have a 11'6'' or 12 ' garage (this is the max lenght in quebec ( law )) we have to respect a long long long list of law here if we want rolling with the skoolie , but i will did it ( I made a scaled plan )
Note : sorry for my imperfect english , normaly i'm speaking french
Attached Thumbnails
croquis bus 39 pieds ouption A ou B.jpg  

Xtremeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 01:16 PM   #2
Mini-Skoolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtremeboy View Post
Hello everyone , it's been a long time since I want to make a SKOOLIE, but the ground of the house that I presently is too small and I forbid, I just sold it and I buy another house but with A lot, but a lot more ground , in short, I will move there end of May beginning of June and start to modify a bus , I am presently in buying mode and I will see some in the next weeks I hate To show you what I will do there: D , why i want to build a skoolie , simple , i'm a tractor puller ans i travel all around province of Qbébec , and sometime Ontario , New-Brunswick , and i sleep in my suv ... nooo its finish , i buid a skoolie to have autonomie and comodyty and A REAL BED haha , also a garage are needed so i project to have a 11'6'' or 12 ' garage (this is the max lenght in quebec ( law )) we have to respect a long long long list of law here if we want rolling with the skoolie , but i will did it ( I made a scaled plan )
Note : sorry for my imperfect english , normaly i'm speaking french
Hey!

Have you gone ahead with the conversion?

Same project here in québec city.

Maybe we should share info!?

Cheers

Jean-François Bégin
Jeffbegin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 08:32 PM   #3

hehe yes i remove floor and have too much rust , i rebuild the floor but only few hours by week
Old 04-12-2018, 05:54 AM   #4
Bus Nut

Year: 2010
Coachwork: IC
Engine: MF DT466
Rated Cap: 81
Welcome to the site.
Miles O Roads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 05:59 AM   #5
Mini-Skoolie

Woah! Big job! That's one of my worries buying a skoolie in Québec. What kind of bus did you buy? And how are you going to work around seat and seatbelts SAAQ régulations?that too is worrysome.

Thanks
Jeffbegin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 04:32 PM   #6
Bus Crazy

Welcome to all you Canadians! (or Canadiens et Canadiennes ) Feel free to speak all the French you want to; we all have Google Translate and our English will be as funny as your French sans doubt!

I look forward to watching and learning from you et bon chance avec le gouvernement de Quebec!
dan-fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 06:12 PM   #7

Talking progress

few pics from the floor progress for the seat i will let the bus on class 2 then just have normal inspection to let personal bus but must have minimum on ten passengers + driver
Attached Thumbnails
038.jpg   044.jpg   054.jpg   053.jpg  

Tags
bus, modify, pull, tractor