Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-20-2019, 09:50 AM   #1
Scared to Post

Screw Loose Skoolies

Greetings. I'm Brandon, Executive Director of Screw Loose, a non-profit organization on the Gulf Coast of Mississippi. My goal for this organization is to provide housing and job training for homeless people in our area funded in a free market manner using skoolies as the primary form of housing. I have a background in commercial/residential maintenance/construction (electrical, plumbing, HVAC-R, etc.), and have begun laying the groundwork to start the business side of Screw Loose in these fields. With the profits and donations from various entities I hope to start converting school buses into functional shelters for our homeless population, and if we can prove our model, hopefully we can expand this program to other areas of the continent. I need help though, I'm not foolish enough to think that I can do this on my own. I'm currently trying to fill out my Board of Directors and I thought I should approach someone with experience in building schoolies to occupy at least one of the Chairs. I am also in need of media, pictures to show the possibilities that can be created in skoolies. If you think you might be interested, please reach out to us through PM or visit our website Screw Loose – Helping hands and healing hearts. As the program develops I will be sure to post updates in this or a separate thread. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to hearing from you all!

Screwloose is offline   Reply With Quote