Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-28-2018, 12:16 AM   #1
Scared to Post

Exclamation The Lighthouse Adventures

So we are two young activists ready to save the world with love and knowledge. We plan on getting a mid-size bus around 6-7 windows, with im thinking a dt466 to be able to make run on waste veggie oil. The goal is to rip it all apart and build it up ourselves with some inspirations from tons of youtubers like jax Austin, nomadic movement, navigation nowhere and tons more. knowing literally nothing about anything about this we have done tons of research aka saving tons of youtube videos for when we get the bus and start. As far as the layout when you walk in we will have long couches on either side that have the slits that pull out to make a giant bed. The floor will be a dark wood looking linoleum, the counter tops will be mainly stainless steel, for ease of cleanliness working in the restaurant industry its the most ideal for kitchens. Past that the sink will be welded into the countertops so it will look seamless, the walls on one side will have a spice rack on the face and on the other wall will be a pull out drawer something like 4-5 inchs wide and like 4 ft high. Past that will be the bathroom and the closet, both im thinking with sliding barn doors and the bathroom I imagine in my head all wood like a sauna. All the wood will make it easy to do and low maintenance because the only thing in there will be the composting toilet, so basically the entire bathroom is the shower. Finally past that would be maybe a Tv or table and our raised bed that can be lifted to access the things on the bottom. Now that is our dream and as far as our mission, we plan to help as many people we come in contact with, weather that be feeding the homeless, helping others, or just sharing our knowledge with everyone. After traveling around the United states meeting tons of people we would find some land and set up there and bring anyone who wants to come to live free with us. We would be fully self sufficient collecting rain water and growing our own food, I am very big on permaculture and want to make food forests to feed all who come and teach them the way we are supposed to be living. No longer forced to slave away for chump change, but waking up with a purpose and all helping each other, making an earthship and cobb houses. If you like what you hear follow me on Instagram/facebook @gelz90 or email me if you have any questions or have info on a skoolie for sale ang3lr90@gmail.com peace and love.

Thaliangel is offline   Reply With Quote