Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-15-2010, 03:44 PM   #1
Bus Nut

Re: VIDEO OF THE UFO OVER CHINA

That was pretty cool. Thanks for the post.

Abbott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 05:37 PM   #2
Bus Geek

Year: 1986
Coachwork: BlueBird
Chassis: 40 ft All American FE
Engine: 8.2LTA Fuel Pincher DD V8
Rated Cap: 89

A woman that I knew back when I was a kid saw a UFO. It landed in the pasture behind their house in NC. This was not a fanciful person nor one prone to hysterics. I believed her. I know she saw something. I don't know what, but something landed in that pasture. I have always found it suspicious that the majority of government officials refuse to acknowledge that we may not be alone in the great expanse of space.If I were a paranoid individual, I would suspect they know something that I do not (probably a great deal of something ). If you stop and look at the earth, there isn't any thing that does not fit neatly into the overall scheme of things. There is no "waste". Every thing and every place has a use and a purpose. Then you look at space and our solar system... something we know virtually nothing about. How wasteful it seems that only one planet out of eight (13 if you count the "dwarf" planets) is inhabited. Am I going to get all upset an warped over a possible UFO sighting? No. I do not fear an UFO since any thing that has the technology to fly billions of light years to get to us, could blast us out of existence in a heartbeat (or less). Personally, I think they sit up there and watch our satellite TV and ask themselves if we will ever evolve into something more civilized and humane.
https://lorndavi.wordpress.com/blog/
https://i570.photobucket.com/albums/s...ps0340a6ff.jpg
lornaschinske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 07:03 PM   #3
Bus Nut

Year: 1988
Coachwork: Ward
Chassis: Ford B600
Engine: 6.6L Turbo Diesel
Rated Cap: 26

Here's a video of something my friends have called a UFO:

I'm working on something similar, but larger and gas powered intended to be a cruizer. As if I need more projects.....
Old 07-16-2010, 03:57 PM   #4
Bus Geek

Year: 1986
Coachwork: BlueBird
Chassis: 40 ft All American FE
Engine: 8.2LTA Fuel Pincher DD V8
Rated Cap: 89

I would think that if you can't identify an object, and it's flying... then it must be an Unidentified Flying Object by definition.

We used to say that about those Stealth planes a few years back. We lived near a somewhat non-existant air base close to Tullahoma TN. The kids & I were out in the yard working and 4 of the Stealth planes flew over head. We had a C Band satellite dish at the time and we watched the news at strange times. We had just watched a live news feed about the 2 Stealth planes that were in the desert doing something or other. I know they are fast but not that fast (and they are freaky quiet... you don't hear them until they are right over head... planes flew low over our mountain). And I'm pretty sure that I can count and 2 plus 4 is a plane or two more than we were supposed to have at the time! So we must have seen a UFO!!
https://lorndavi.wordpress.com/blog/
https://i570.photobucket.com/albums/s...ps0340a6ff.jpg
lornaschinske is offline   Reply With Quote