Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-07-2020, 09:10 PM   #41

How Do you get into contact with BRC?

Kimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 09:19 AM   #42

Need help

need to know where I can store and work on my school bus...
Need to know if theres any one out there that isnt very expensive to help me do a skoolie conversion...
I have so many ideas I need help planning or widaling them down...
Need help with floor plans...
Im not rich, im a custodian by trade...
Planning on moving in the next couple of months to florida ....
If any of my spelling is wrong please forgive me, I have reading, writing, arithmetic disability .....
TinyHomeOrlando1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 10:07 AM   #43
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 1992
Coachwork: International
Chassis: 3800
Engine: Navistar DTA360 6cyl Diesel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimbo View Post
How Do you get into contact with BRC?
you don't. As far as I know they are out of business. I was told they were sued but I can't verify that. I had them build my bus and it was the biggest mistake I ever made. There is another skoolie builder near Hendersonville you can find at skoolie.com.

If you search this site you'll find my review of the build they did. The short:It was 5 months late, the plumbing leaks, vent fans installed backwards, short wired every outlet. Ran wiring good for 20amps to the main power source that is 30amps and almost caught the bus on fire, used more 20amp wiring to connect the fuse box to the whole electrical system. The bench you can't sit on with a cushion, it's too shallow. The dinette table was too high and and too large (if you're a little fluffy). An all out awful experience that cost me over $30k.
PitskyWitbulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 09:06 AM   #44
Mini-Skoolie

Skoolie.com

Hey, since you mentioned them, I just wanted to say that my wife and I worked with Luke from skoolie.com to build out our 40’ bus from gutting it all the way to the framing stage as well as a TON of custom fabrication work. (You can find our IG page under @theflowstatebus to see pictures all the work they did for us)

We have NOTHING BUT AMAZING THINGS to say about our experience with Skoolie.com. Their quality of work and attention to detail never wavered through the whole experience with them. I seriously would recommend them to anyone who can afford their services.

Luke and his team take great pride in what they do, and it shows. I am not shilling for them, I was honesty just THAT happy with the results. Really top notch work.
Flowstatebus is offline   Reply With Quote