Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-28-2011, 07:32 PM   #1
Bus Geek

Year: 1986
Coachwork: BlueBird
Chassis: 40 ft All American FE
Engine: 8.2LTA Fuel Pincher DD V8
Rated Cap: 89
Campground Drug Bust!

We apparently had a drug bust yesterday in our campground. Apparently the folks in a Winnebago (there's only two and one is unoccupied) were dealing drugs. David was home yesterday and din't know anything happened (I guess he was sleeping thru it). How do we know it happened... One of David's customers is a local cop. He wasn't in on the drug bust but (and this is the creepy part) he said... "you live in the southwest corner of the campground". Guess what. We live in the southwest corner of the campground. Does anyone else find this disturbing? Now the fact that they know we live in the campground isn't what gets us. I think about half the town knows we live in the RV park (there aren't but a few places to park an RV. But they pretty much know exactly what site we are in. We just find that a little creepy.

https://lorndavi.wordpress.com/blog/
https://i570.photobucket.com/albums/s...ps0340a6ff.jpg
lornaschinske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 08:40 PM   #2
Bus Crazy

Re: Campground Drug Bust!

for awhile this spring that was a weekly occurrence in the trailer park here.. think there is 5 homes still abandoned here. the new 'proceeds of crime' law lets them seize the house, cars, bank accounts etc if they believe it is drug money or paid for with drug money.
Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote