Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-14-2009, 06:29 AM   #1
Ob1
Skoolie

Year: 1963
Coachwork: Grumman
Chassis: Chevrolet
Engine: Chevy 292 I-6
Cant wait for the public option...

Yet another throwback to the Effeminate Peanut Farmer administration, if the public option works out as well, tar and feathers stocks will skyrocket, 'cause the public option wont be flying under the radar...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/10 ... r-service/

Ob1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 07:49 AM   #2
Bus Nut

Year: 1992
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: Ford B700
Engine: 5.9L Cummins
Rated Cap: 65
Re: Cant wait for the public option...

What does this have to do with skoolies? Post that crap somewhere that people would like to read it like here http://www.arguewitheveryone.com/ and you can argue about it all you want. You should respond to someones questions about their projects instead of clog the site with this junk.
kamoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 10:51 AM   #3
Ob1
Skoolie

Who died and left you as the arbiter of what "A forum for anything and everything" constitutes? Just in case you didnt know, that is the descriptive subtitle for this area of the website.

Do the letters KMA mean anything to you?
Old 10-14-2009, 05:39 PM   #4
Bus Nut

Year: 1992
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: Ford B700
Engine: 5.9L Cummins
Rated Cap: 65

Im not being confrontational or at least not on purpose. I just had an epipheny after reading another post and recollecting my first time finding this site. It would be sad to see this site overrun by a handful of people hell bent on talking politics. This is the only good site related to skoolies and a good source of information provided the members reply and post related topics. Fox news is easy enough to find. I like most come here to read about skoolie info. If I wanted to read about pork I will go to another site, they are not hard to find and at least you can post there with others that come there to read the same thing. You dont hire an electrician to fix your toilet so why would you come to a skoolie website to talk about politics?
kamoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 06:14 PM   #5
Ob1
Skoolie

"a forum for anything and everything"...

Until the powers that be change that to "a forum for anything and everything Kamoo approves of", please feel free to post about anything and everything you wish to on this subforum, as will I. And I will not post about things political in the other forums unless they are germane to the bus-oriented topic.

Funny thing is, I bet you didnt even look at the article...your prejudice flared at the sight of Fox News...

I dont care what party you belong to, government subsidies of airline tickets from rural airports to the tune of thousands of dollars {enough to buy most any used school bus you could find} I would think to be rather universally distasteful, unless you are the one flying for $300 out of pocket while taxpayers pay $4500 for your convenience.
Old 10-14-2009, 06:28 PM   #6
Ob1
Skoolie

Oh, and oh my 72 posts/threads, only this and a Cash for Clunkers comment are all the politics I have discussed.

97% of my posts are Skoolie based, hardly "hell bent" on discussing politics...
Old 10-15-2009, 12:56 AM   #7
Mini-Skoolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamoo
What does this have to do with skoolies? Post that crap somewhere that people would like to read it like here http://www.arguewitheveryone.com/ and you can argue about it all you want. You should respond to someones questions about their projects instead of clog the site with this junk.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netiquette

As for me I'd love to be able to afford health insurance! I do contract work so they don't really insure me. A cheap public option would be great. FINES for people who aren't insured?! add that to the list of ridiculous things I've heard lately.
mouse059 is offline   Reply With Quote