I wanted to remind everyone to be sure to use their Carbon Monoxide Detectors, or go get one if you don't have one!
I had a friend killed about 5 years ago, because he used a honda generator in the back of an OPEN stock trailer that had living quarters in the front...
He traveled the rodeo circuit with a Watusi bull that he used for photo ops.
On the way to a rodeo he stopped to get some advertising decals put on his trailer, so he put the bull out on a lead for the night... fired up the generator in back portion of trailer and went to bed.
Apparently, there was enough exhaust that traveled along the roof line and into the sleeping quarters... brand new generator and brand new trailer like this.
And yes, there was a carbon monoxide detector installed. but it was mounted too low to detect fumes at bunk level. As the investigation determined. It was mounted 9 inches from floor on kitchen cabinet face.
I guess conditions were "just right"
Watusi Bull (internet pic)