Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-24-2007, 11:29 PM   #1
Bus Nut

Year: 1993
Coachwork: Carpenter
Chassis: International
Engine: 7.3 International diesel
Rated Cap: 60
Cheating Wife

Lately my wife has been working a lot of evening shifts and for the past couple months has been carpooling with a male co-worker. At first I didn't mind, I would rather have someone with her in case she has car trouble or something like that, but it seems that they have become a little bit more than friends. You know the scenario, the phone calls that hangup, she starts wearing nice clothes to work, talking about him all the time, etc. I don't know what to think. If I'm outside when she gets home (usually after midnight) he just drops her off and leaves, but if the lights are off in the garage and I'm in the house (they think I'm sleeping) they sit out in the car for like twenty minutes. I asked her once what they were doing, she said "just talking"....whatever. So last night I decide that I'm going to see what really goes on out there. About the time she usually gets home, I go out and hide in front of my bus with the lights off in the carport and wait. In a few minutes, his car pulls into the street caddy corner to the bus, and I'm still hiding up by my hood on the bus. When his headlights shine through the carport and onto my bus, I see something that I just can't believe. One of the teeth on my grille has fallen off. I tried epoxy glue but apparently that's not working really well either. Jason, what did you use to get your teeth to stick to your bus? This is ridiculous. Should I just have some teeth made out of diamond plate or what? I really need some advice on what to do!

https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...DSC02426-1.jpg
KC10Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 11:57 PM   #2
Bus Geek

Send a message via MSN to the_experience03 Send a message via Yahoo to the_experience03
Re: Cheating Wife

Old 10-26-2007, 11:53 PM   #3
wtd
Bus Nut

Year: 1982
Coachwork: Thomas TransitLiner

Sorry about your tooth, but good to see that you have your priorities in order ...

Old 10-27-2007, 02:18 AM   #4
Bus Nut

I can't imagine why one of the teeth fell off, I'd be very concerned too. Whatever you do keep us posted.

hahahaa You crack me up.