Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-11-2009, 08:46 PM   #21
Bus Nut

Year: 1992
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: Ford B700
Engine: 5.9L Cummins
Rated Cap: 65
Re: Do you have concerns?

Then when you are done you can go here, first site is a video the rest are very detailed including pictures with explanations as to what you are looking at. The engineering firm that designed the towers is cited in most of these. There is also a link to a book that you can buy as well that was collaberated with over 300 eye witnesses, first responders, engineers etc. All of their sources are cited and you can follow links in case you do not believe them too. Then with both sides in hand you will able to decide for yourself. I think the first link is the best one to follow.

http://www.debunk911myths.org/topics/Main_Page
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debunking_9/11_Myths
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technol ... 27842.html
http://www.911myths.com/
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/bookse ... d%2DDunbar - the book by David Dunbar, Brad Reagan, John McCain and Popular Mechanics
http://www.spike.com/video/debunking-91 ... 5?cid=YSSP

kamoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 10:22 PM   #22
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 1991
Coachwork: BlueBird
Chassis: TC2000
Engine: 5.9 Cummings
Rated Cap: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapeer20m
conspiracy people sure can be amusing. I wonder what kinds of things they could accomplish If only they used all of their wasted time effort and energy for something useful instead.

you forgot to mention that the moon landing was filmed in a disney studio! lol
Yeah maybe they could build a jacuzzi bus or an all-steer truck-- maybe even a car that runs on water!

BTW there are no disney studios in AZ
Third, it is attacked.
Fourth, it is accepted

"I know a lot of people take the blue pill, but it suprises me how many have a prescription."
Me.
hogfarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 08:30 AM   #23
Bus Nut

You have got to be one of the most hard headed and rudest people I have ever had a conversation with, when challenged you start hurling insults and try to brow beat into submission. I was cordial you were not, get over yourself.

Here are some videos I found on youtube - that place that you cite to try to bolster your arguement - definately a credible environment
- maybe this is the missle that hit the pentagon?

Old 06-12-2009, 09:54 AM   #24
Bus Nut

please.
let.
this.
thread.
die.

edit:Or at least return to civil discussion
baadpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 05:50 PM   #25
Bus Nut

Baadpuppy -The thread is dead unless someone else picks it up, just thought I'd try to inject a little humor with the youtube links
Old 06-13-2009, 10:26 PM   #26
Bus Nut

Makin some skoolie friends eh smitty?

Just because most of us don't buy into this conspiracy BS doesn't mean we're stupid, blind or "sheep" you remind me of religious people that I hide form when they knock on my door. If someone doesn't see it your way keep jamming your point down their throat until they do right? We don't all see the world as you do, get over it... if we did we'd all be sheep.

If this country is so horrible do something about it & get the **** out.

And since I'm sure you'll have something to say back, throw this in there... What are your thoughts on "solicized healthcare?" I seen you bring it up in a negative tone on page 1 of this thread. Just curious what a guy who's been injured in an accident and played waiting games with "snake farm" trying to get medical expenses covered has against subsidized heath care...
Old 06-14-2009, 10:36 AM   #27
Bus Nut

wow smitty... you actually believe that pocket knives are going to be outlawed? You'll believe any article you come across on the net won't ya. I don't know how you live day to day with this constant fear that everything in your life is "under attack"

Well have fun with that, I have a life to live and REAL problems to actually worry about.

Still waiting for that device you all warned us about that EVERY insurance company is going to install in my car... hasn't happened yet... any day now though right? I better start warning everyone, ya know tell em how stupid they are, and how they all have their head in the sand right?
Old 06-14-2009, 03:43 PM   #28
Mini-Skoolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillbus914
wow smitty... you actually believe that pocket knives are going to be outlawed? You'll believe any article you come across on the net won't ya. I don't know how you live day to day with this constant fear that everything in your life is "under attack"

Well have fun with that, I have a life to live and REAL problems to actually worry about.

Still waiting for that device you all warned us about that EVERY insurance company is going to install in my car... hasn't happened yet... any day now though right? I better start warning everyone, ya know tell em how stupid they are, and how they all have their head in the sand right?

I guess now, just because its "Smitty the Conspiricy guy" everything that comes from him is BS; well here is a link to where you will find the DHS document proposing the change. Sorry it comes through a NRA link but the doc. is PDF from DHS for sure. You don't have to agree w/him but don't just write him off either, we don't live in "constant fear" just prepared awareness. http://www.nraila.org/Legislation/Feder ... px?id=4972
Third, it is attacked.
Fourth, it is accepted

"I know a lot of people take the blue pill, but it suprises me how many have a prescription."
Me.
Old 06-14-2009, 03:47 PM   #29
Mini-Skoolie

o
Third, it is attacked.
Fourth, it is accepted

Me.
Old 06-14-2009, 05:28 PM   #30
Bus Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitty
I can tell you have a life with REAL problems....go on about your life, there are people preparing to fight to defend your rights for you.
You think I don't respect those who defend my freedoms because I don't believe every BS conspiracy website some assclown posts? It's either one extreme or the other with you isn't it.

Quote:
Please show me where I said the "black boxes" WERE "going" to be put in vehicles, I mearly posted the link for the insurance industry throwing it out there....lol, and I'm the delusional one...
That would be right here, right after you warned us the government is tracking our every move through GPS

"Some of you need to go back & re-read the origional post, GPS was just brought into the conversation.....this "box" is something your insurance company is going to put into your car, in cahoots with the government......personally I trust them both equally.......which is not at all.

Smitty"

which can be found on page 2 of this thread viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3420&hilit

So maybe you are delusional...

Ya know smitty you remind me of someone. Someone else who sees things a little differently then most... someone who once came to this site with a lotta links trying to force everyone to see it HIS way.. Whatever happened to that guy? Remember when me and him got into it, and he kept thinking he was right, yet he was the only one to see it that way?

I like how when someone disagrees with you they either have their head in the sand or shouldn't have read this thread in the first place. Do I need to show you where you've done this too?
Old 06-14-2009, 06:17 PM   #31
Bus Nut

the insurance company will never install black boxes in vehicles to monitor your driving habits, guaranteed. they are already their, it's called obdii, on board diagnostics already monitors vehicle performance, and your beloved onstar technology broadcasts your location. not to mention that gps.cellphone and computer online technology all pinpoint your location thru triangulation of your broadcast signals, it's just a matter of homing in on the signals that you broadcast in the course of modern technology.

I'm not paranoid but i do understand that if big brother wanted to watch the technology exists and the hardware is in everyday use as a part of our lives.

NOW how about nwe get back to the topic and name of this site and stay on traack with skoolies and leave the other politics and religion etc somewhere else.
paul iossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 06:58 PM   #32
Bus Nut

Many vehicles built since 2005 also already have a recording chip built into the on board computer. It records speed, acceleration, braking, direction of travel and seat belt usage/non-usage for the past 10 seconds. If you have an accident the insurance companies (if they chose to) can produce this data to be used against you in court.

http://www.expertlaw.com/library/acc...ack_boxes.html

Quote:
The "Black Box" can record informational data, such as: engine / vehicle speed (5 seconds before impact), brake status (5 seconds before impact), throttle position(s), and even the state of the driver's seat belt switch (on/off). The combination of this information along with other engineering factors will indeed revolutionize the field of motor vehicle accident investigation.
The information I received when I purchased my Dodge pickup in 2007 is that the recording device now monitors 10 seconds of information. All Chrysler vehicles (Dodge and Plymouth) have them and most of Ford's and GMs. I have never researched what foreign auto makers use them.
Abbott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 07:14 PM   #33
Bus Nut

<<As far as me....I PAID my taxes bud, for 30 years, money was TAKEN from me me for specific reasons, and now I want the benefit of the money taken from me. What's so hard to understand about that? lol....you want to try and claim you're paying to support me?>>

Wait, does this mean you are collecting social security?
Old 06-15-2009, 12:35 AM   #34
Bus Nut

The New York Times is nowhere near "mainstream". At this point in time the paper is nothing more then the NYC version of Pravda. The only one farther left then the NYT is Obama! Mainstream heh, good one
Old 06-15-2009, 07:54 AM   #35
Bus Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEESE_WAGON
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbott
The New York Times is nowhere near "mainstream". At this point in time the paper is nothing more then the NYC version of Pravda. The only one farther left then the NYT is Obama! Mainstream heh, good one
I hate to say this guys, but does this have ANYTHING to do with the government coming after our skoolies, or not? Way too many pissing matches on this board......
I am taking part in a discussion, you calling it a "pissing match" is irrelevant. Do you have something to add about the fake airplanes that hit the WTC?
Old 06-15-2009, 12:58 PM   #36
Bus Nut

Coachwork: ward
Chassis: IH
Engine: dt466
Rated Cap: 72

Heeeey Abbottttt Is that your original avitar or did you change it for the occasion?

Black boxes? Yes, been in vehicles for a few years, they're just not called that. As a LEO, if I know, that your driving a vehicle equipped w/navastar, onstar (Or other system) You can not only be tacked, but your vehicle shut down. If they can start it remotely, they can shut it down also.

Also, recently read that fuel taxes are way down. With the last fuel hike, downturn in economy and people just being more concerned with the ecology, that fuel revenue is way down.
A proposed idea would be for a usage tax/road tax placed upon us. Similar to England's vehicle exise duty. Based on the amount of time/milage spent on the hiway. If your new car is getting 40 mpg, compared to your old SUV that got 11 mpg, you can see where the "Big Dogs" start to loose money. And if you drive electric, hybrid, hydrogen, they are just not making any money at all. It could all be tracked (on the newer vehicles anyway) from your "black box"

Anyway:
To the original question....IMHO-If there is a revenue to be made from us we will not be shut down. I would think we will still be driving our skoolies, it's just going to cost more to do it.

And on a previous post-
Something about they can't make a law retro-active? When the law was passed in 1996 stating that a domestic violence conviction would result in the loss of firearms ownership/privileges (even though it is a misdomener charge)That law was made 3 years retro-active. A lot of people in the military and police forces lost their jobs because they could no longer carry a firearm legally, under this new retro-active law. If it's all passed and voted on, just about anything can be done. (Some things don't even have to go before the house and senate.) I could give you a list of retro laws.

On a lighter note:
Just happened to run across this. Old news, but interesting.
Publication 845 - The New York State Dept. of Taxation & Finance Announced "The Revocation of the tax exempt status of identified trerrorist Organizations" Pursuant to section 501(b) IRC, no longer tax exempt for federal income tax purposes.
Publication 845.1 (04/09) identifies those groups.
I DID NOT KNOW TERRORIST WERE TAX EXEMPT. Like the Russian comedian (What was his name?) said. - What a country!
Old 06-15-2009, 06:43 PM   #37
Bus Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papabear
Heeeey Abbottttt Is that your original avitar or did you change it for the occasion?
I changed it for the thread!
Old 06-15-2009, 06:50 PM   #38
Bus Nut

Quote:
Who said anything bout "fake" planes?

Smitty
Well Smitty there is so much fake crapola in this thread I thought maybe those weren't real planes? And before you hit me with "Then why not answer my questions" I will reply with I wouldn't waste that much time on this out-to-lunch type stuff. However I think your a nice guy and I do find this thread to have some decent entertainment value, so please by all means keep it up!
Old 06-16-2009, 07:52 AM   #39
Bus Nut

Quote:
Now, don't go callin' those guys comments "fake crap"....you'll hurt their feelings OK, answer me this.....have you noticed how most everyone wants to call it "conspiracy" or fake, or tin-foil, or get mad, or won't reply......but nobody is substanciation their claims? I find that extremely odd,

Smitty
It's not odd Smitty, it's a waste of time.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:10 PM   #40
Bus Nut

Quote:
And admit it or not, you can easily be tracked by the gov, and if you have a cell phone, they can listen to any of your conversations, even when your phone is off.
So, the government listens to my conversations through my cell phone while it's off huh? I better smash it & go hide in a cave.. or I could "make a difference" like ole smitty the arm chair structural engineer and tell everyone they've got their head in the sand.

And you can stop with the links arky.. er I mean smitty.. I'm not clicking on em.