Old 06-21-2009, 01:56 AM   #51
Bus Nut

Re: Do you have concerns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitty
Well....that's the great thing about this country.....some have the right to do absolutely nothing at all......

Smitty
One can bet that anytime a sensational news story breaks somewhere in the world within a couple of days conspiracy theories will begin spinning around the Internet. But accusing people who disagree with some people's over active imaginations as being "do nothings" is a funny new twist. I served my country and I vote...what do you do exactly? Oh yeah, panic watch.
Abbott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 10:29 AM   #52
Bus Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanguy67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbott
I served my country and I vote...what do you do exactly?
Well said Abbott. Thank you for serving our country..... both under arms AND in the voting booth so many have given so much to protect.
Thank you sir.
Old 06-21-2009, 08:26 PM   #53
Bus Nut

Quote:

I think it somehow voids your ability to proudly state to be a veteran

Smitty
I am proud to be a veteran Smitty and I am proud that I served my country regardless of what you think of my service.
Old 06-21-2009, 09:17 PM   #54
Bus Nut

While I understand the gist of a few of the grievances in this thread and tend to agree with a little bit of it I find much of the information posted here to be utter nonsense. I am also proud of my country and I will keep on voting regardless of what a few guys on the Internet think of my service and my right to vote. But please feel free to carry on.
Old 06-21-2009, 09:33 PM   #55
Bus Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEESE_WAGON
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbott
While I understand the gist of a few of the grievances in this thread and tend to agree with a little bit of it I find much of the information posted here to be utter nonsense. I am also proud of my country and I will keep on voting regardless of what a few guys on the Internet think of my service and my right to vote. But please feel free to carry on.
And there's nothing wrong with that. Just know that in the end, your vote means nothing in this country anymore.
It means something to me.
Old 06-21-2009, 10:52 PM   #56
Bus Nut

If a constitutional amendment doing away with the Electoral College ever makes it through the Congress that's fine with me. If one does not, I will still cast my vote. I don't really care one way or the other, both systems work for me. I will not refuse to vote while clamming I am selflessly doing something to benefit others. I will not offer condemnation to those who have actually served our nation and those who participate in our elections while clamming I am the one who really knows whats going on. I won't run around the Internet on Panic Watch spouting nonsense because of a radio talk show host. If some people feel dissent that my vote doesn't matter that's fine to. I will continue to cast my vote because my vote means something to me.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:21 AM   #57
Bus Nut

Quote:

Abbott- I noticed you failed to answer any of my questions,

Until then...I guess you'll just have to wonder about "what I think".

Smitty
I already told you that answering your nonsensical questions is a waste of time. I don't wonder what you think, I am just here for the
Old 06-22-2009, 02:19 PM   #58
Bus Nut

I was just watching Obama give a short speech on cigarette smoking when suddenly the sound was replaced by static and the screen scrambled for a minute. I thought of you Smitty and the ultra secret scrambling devices kicking in.
Old 06-22-2009, 02:24 PM   #59
Bus Nut

Quote:
you want to try to convience everyone you're refusing to provide and intelligent rebuttal, information, or replies. Truth is, you can't, not that you won't
Old 06-22-2009, 05:02 PM   #60
Bus Nut

Year: 1992
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: Ford B700
Engine: 5.9L Cummins
Rated Cap: 65

This posting is like a train wreck, cant look away but I figured it all out as well as the other post where your obvious intention is NOT to have a normal discussion or debate: "Another 2nd Amendment attack...." viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4412

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.[2] Experienced participants in online forums know that the most effective way to discourage a troll is usually to ignore him or her, because responding tends to encourage trolls to continue disruptive posts ó hence the often-seen warning: "Please do not feed the trolls".
kamoo is offline   Reply With Quote