I don't see why you couldn't park where parking is legal, except in metered/striped spaces where the bus cannot fit into a single space.
Originally Posted by slowlane
Thats the neighborhood where all the yankees live.
I never hear of that. What kind of yankee?
1. an employee of the Evil Empire of sports?
2. a North American who travels to Central America or Great Britain?
3. a resident of one of the northern states who obstructs the southern states from acting in self-determination?
4. a resourceful, clever, individual who:
- makes do in difficult situations by re-purposing pieces of broken equipment to fit a need; (hence the term, "Yankee Ingenuity")
- makes his/her own tools when needed;
- usually has a scrap pile of worn-out item containing some parts that might be useful some day;
- who will always quietly help a neighbor truly in need, but never one who won't help him/her self;
- who will never accept thanks for helping, because being neighborly is just what one does, and expects you would do the same if the situation were reversed
- who can make a living farming in the cold north, where summer is 1 month long, and the only reliable crop is stones, or alternately face similar difficulties and hardships in non-agricultural settings without complaining.
(Note: Story-telling is NOT to be confused with complaining.)
Come to think of it, # 4 is a lot like a Skoolie!