Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-29-2008, 10:43 PM   #21
Bus Nut

Year: 1982
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: IH S1723
Engine: IH V345 Gas V8
Rated Cap: 66
Re: fuelling her up eh?

I don't even bother with international broadcast news. Heck, I haven't owned or watched a TV for a good 20 years, (except for my multi-powered 5" B/W during EXTREME weather situations). There are much more various, reliable and informative media methods by grass-roots organizations who know the truth and spread the word as they are able with their limited resources (read: NOT fundable by the leading world financial cronies for obvious reasons). The internet has given them more of a voice but as usual, the cries of heresy are shouted from governmental rooftops.

There is no "gas shortage", it's just a political whip used to bring the public in line with NWO desires. The "dumbing down" of not just America, but the rest of the world is intentional by this "group elite", and again, the sheep will be led to the shearing (they won't slaughter 'em, they'll still need the wool. . .). Search the 'net, there is plenty of legitimate documentation that there's oil a-plenty for eons to come, it's just being controlled by governments and lobbyists who pay enough money to the crony coffers to keep them dragging their feet toward using the available non-environmentally invasive technology and methods of extracting it, as well as spending those exorbitant oil profits on alternative energies.

I mean, c'mon, we can send men to the moon and back (boy, that really helped my existence, heh), but we can only get a 32 MPG econobox for $20K?

Smitty, those who seek the truth shall find it, those who don't, won't, and will have only themselves to blame when the feces impacts the air dispersion device.

Operation Northwoods? Only one of hundreds of scenarios already being played out. Dig deeper, they're there, you'll find 'em. My particular military experience allowed me to see things that 99% of the public would deny exist (they've already been blinded), and knowing what I have seen leaves me little doubt as to what else actually exists (and that's just the tip of the iceburg). As a tiny example of what I mean, look at the history of the now declassified HR-71 Blackbird. Yeah, I know it's just a jet, but it's not the jet I'm pointing out here, it's the scope of the secrecy of it's development. That same secrecy is guiding the world to it's ultimate enslavery via various nefarious methods. (Look into the "Illuminati" too, and I mean behind the facade, it's all a part of "The Plan").

Absolutely NO offense intended to you, Smitty, but while you may "see me in the hills", it will only be because I allowed it. My location is listed as Off-Grid for a reason, and as much information as people think they can find about me through the public records, just remember whose government taught me evasive maneuvers, cover and concealment. Things are often NOT as they appear. . .(Can I be blamed if I took it farther than they thought I might? Heh, heh.) Oh sure, I know I'll go down eventually, but they're not gonna have an easy time of it. I'm ready and I AIN'T SKEERED!

Coupla links fer ya to peruse, if ya haven't already:

http://www.johntaylorgatto.com/underground/toc1.htm

http://www.howtobeinvisible.com/

http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/TeachingLib ... leWeb.html

Keep on "Bussin' for the Big Guy"! He's shakin' His head as He watches it happen, but He's got it all under control, and I know who wins!

Old 05-12-2008, 06:36 PM   #22
Bus Geek

Year: 1992
Coachwork: Blue Bird
Chassis: TC-2000 Frt Eng, Tranny:MT643
Engine: 5,9 Cummins
Rated Cap: 84

Made another 400 mile round trip in Millicent yesterday, towing trailer, to Kinetic Klassic event in Ferndale. Paying something like USD 4,39 per US gallon diesel. Had the Wagners with me this time, so the cost was divided. But still a lotta diesel.

Why?

We rode a 16 foot tall Ferris Wheel down Main Street in Ferndale, several times, with different riders. (Teddy bears for passengers in the Ferris Wheel.) Peter rode his German Wheel (Google it) and got a tad dizzy. Couple of runs in the Counterfeit Bluesmobile; many runs on other Kontraptions. Half dozen other participants; cheering crowd. One of the original racers from 40 years ago, in that very spot, was present, nodding thoughtfully. Two weeks to the 40th Grand Championship Kinetic Sculpture Race.

I like to think this is a valid use of resources, including fossil fuel for transportation to and from events -- no other propulsion being available for this purpose. People come up to us and say "Thank you for doing this" and "How can I get involved?" Not to mention that we have a grand time of it ourselves.

What I feel we are doing wrong, is how we use fossil fuels for routine chores like long daily commutes, five days a week, year in and year out. And for some of the trucking we do at work, where the purpose of some freight movements is strictly to maximize profit somewhere in the manufacturing chain, with no concern for secondary costs like the consumption of finite resources, pollution, and political complications.

Elliot Naess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 10:31 PM   #23
Skoolie

I don't know how you guys do it! The first thing I did with my bus is get it running on veggie. Ther'd be no other way I could afford it. Even if you don't want to deal with the mess of collecting it there's a lot of guys selling it now for cheap. I just started a business and we're charging half of diesel. You can but a kit for $3,000-$4,000 or build one yourself for about $1500. I payed back my investment in the first trip I took. I feel like I'm ripped off just burning a gallon of diesel to warm up my veggie, I'm spoiled now!
Old 05-13-2008, 11:19 PM   #24
Bus Geek

Chassis: TC-2000 Frt Eng, Tranny:MT643
Engine: 5,9 Cummins
Rated Cap: 84

That may be in my future. But right now I have too many projects going already. You guys keep developing the technology for me, please!

Elliot Naess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 08:45 PM   #25
Skoolie

Me and my partner just started a company as well in Breckenridge, CO for $2 gallon. Or barter. We're right off of I-70 in the high mountains.
Old 05-18-2008, 08:27 PM   #26
Bus Nut

Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: International
Engine: 7.3 diesel
Rated Cap: 14

Anyone else beside me actually thinking about parking the bus for the summer? Or at least until prices are realistic with the job wages?

I recently bought a used cargo van, 1998 Ford E350 diesel for about $2100 and another 1500 in parts to get it set up and running good. I made a bed in back, and moved my tv from the bus to the van. I am able to get right around 21 mpg which is a huge difference compared to a bus that maybe gets up to 9 driving around 55. Sure it is less stretching room but with a short bus we can only get so many people in it to help pay the fuel bill.

The truth is I am not thinking about parking it, I already have. Maybe I should do the wvo on the bus. I might be able to find a little room next to the diesel tank for another tank.
wmah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 11:21 PM   #27
Bus Nut

I'm with ya. I took my bus to a party last night and put $60 in diesel, which got me a little over 12 gallons... $4.70/gallon is ridiculous for fuel. I can't imagine filling a semi truck at these prices...
Old 05-18-2008, 11:39 PM   #28
Bus Crazy

Year: 1984
Chassis: All American
Engine: 3208 na boat anchor
Rated Cap: 2

Ya' know, the price of diesel doesn't bother me 'cause all I do is drive the bus far enough to mow.

I'm still working on it & with the free time I have to do it, global warming will have raised the sea level so much I'll need a boat to work on. Probably have to move that from time to time to mow the seaweed.
bus-bro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 02:35 PM   #29
Bus Crazy

Year: 1965
Coachwork: thomas
Chassis: chevy
Engine: 350

yea its getting to the point where its not miles per gallon,its dollars per hour if you get 6 miles per gallon and drive 60 miles perhour,10 gallons per hour at $......well you get the point too bad wages werent going up like fuel i wish i could make money as fast as my bus can burn it of course since the price of everything is tied to fuel i spend more time at home tinkering than cruising a old pastime that i enjoyed alot timbuk
timbuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 12:16 PM   #30
Bus Nut

You said it, Smitty

What's really sad though, is that too many (not all) Americans won't do without all the "conveniences" our petroleum-driven nation has gotten them snared with long enough to affect those who need affected to make the change. Government (as it is) is owned by the "Roth's" & "Rock's". They pretty much have all the hold they need to not worry about an uprising, America as a nation is already too sloth to do anything about it but complain and pay the price anyway.

This is an election year, right? What platform are ya running on, Smitty? You've got the right mindset to garner MY vote!

Griff
Old 05-24-2008, 01:53 PM   #31
Bus Crazy

yep beef is going up because the farmers are growing to produce fuel and not feed so less feed is being produced its ethanol they want today gas hit 1.35 a litre i put 20 bucks of high test in my big block monte 1.41 a litre gas guage moved a half inch things will onlt get worse unless fuel industry giants become humans wear the working mans shoes and see what we all see everything going up and out of reach because of these fuel prices!
Old 05-24-2008, 11:33 PM   #32
Bus Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbuk
. . .things will only get worse unless fuel industry giants become humans wear the working mans shoes and see what we all see everything going up and out of reach because of these fuel prices!
Nice thought but it ain't gonna happen, Timbuk. Having enjoyed those fancy Italian shoes for so long, they'll never slip foot in a pair of Brahmas ever again. They'll just keep buying fancier shoes on our dimes until they have all of our dimes, then they'll make those fancy shoes out of the hides of those of us who opposed them.

National / Global ID cards, RFID chips, it's just a matter of (a short) time until the "masters" "save us from ourselves" so we can do their bidding.

Fight the good fight. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitty
lol....Griff, I ain't crooked enough to run for office There's alot more folks who are gonna be forced to live without though. JFK was gonna rid the US of the Federal Reserve, look where it got him...Smitty
LOL! Yeah, somehow I knew you were smarter than that! Sadly, voting today is just trying to pick the best loser. Doesn't matter anyway as they are all owned by the money-changers.

You're right though, lots more folks are gonna be forced to live without, but they won't do it voluntarily and they'll whine all the way down, but won't lift a finger to change the situation. *shakes head sadly saying "tsk, tsk. . .*

. . .and yes, they are still paying farmers NOT to grow. . .worse still, they're paying farmers not to grow who are publicly acknowledged to be growing anyway to feed the bio-fuel markets!!!

The whole world's going to hell in a hand basket! As Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton said: "Absolute power corrupts absolutely" . . .and he said a whole bunch more that applies to today's world as much (if not more) as it did in his own day. (Yet another man who saw the writing on the wall. . .)

Griff
Old 05-26-2008, 06:45 AM   #33
Bus Nut

Heh, that is pretty funny (language aside) and true!

I guess that means I can blame others for the last 32 years of presidential poo! (LOL! My eyes have been open for quite some time. . .)
Old 05-28-2008, 10:41 AM   #34
Skoolie

Straight up, we need to get of this foreign oil dependancy, that's what's killing us. Other countries are deciding our fate. I've been looking in to blue-green algae for the future of domestically produced fuel. It may be the answer. I'd buy stock if I could!
Old 05-28-2008, 02:28 PM   #35
Skoolie

Yeah I'm with you. Right now the EPA hasn't completed a study for VO as a fuel. Once it has an ASTM # we can legally move forward. Right now everyone's selling it as off-road fuel. There are several algae operations going on currently in the country, all pilot programs. Once they can get on their feet I hope we can start producing billions of gallons. Cleaner, cheaper, domestic. And they can grow it in the desert and it's a new feedstock which is not competing with food supplies.
Old 06-05-2008, 03:22 PM   #36
Bus Nut

Heh, heh, Smitty,

Just another typical case of the "Golden Rule" - Them that has the gold makes the rules. . .

Griff
Old 06-07-2008, 11:54 PM   #37
Bus Crazy

well the corporate dogs pulled down our pants this weekend in bc they rammed up the price 8 cents a litre now gas is 139.9 cents a litre man that is nuts! thats 5.40 per us gallon hows that comparing down south guys? had to fill a 5 gallon can at 129.9 it was 35 bucks! oh the humanity
Old 06-08-2008, 09:23 AM   #38
Bus Nut

Yeah, Smitty, who'd a thunk it indeed!

Hey, and if ya haven't already seen it, check out Alex Jones' video "End Game", VERY informative. It's one of the better ones he's ever done (IMHO), drives his points home without his usual "bang-the-gong" style, and as usual, spot-on with the facts and documentation. Exposes much about what is REALLY going on with the NWO (including the "Big Oil" petroleum scams) and our enslavement to it.

What saddens me is that I spent many years in the military to protect and preserve this country's freedoms & rights. . .turns out all I've protected is their {Builderberg's, Rockefellers', Illuminati, etc.) freedom and rights to build their fiefdom with us as their serfs. . . . . .(Guess it's time to start beating those plowshares & pruning hooks, huh?)

Griff
Old 06-08-2008, 09:34 PM   #39
Bus Crazy

no kidding man how many dead dinos can there be?! im sure ive burned a few T-rex's by now at the end of the month the government will impliment a new "carbon tax" here in bc this will start as 2.4 cents a liter or 9.3 cents a us gallon and increase over time this is of course on top of the usual increases.im settin up a still and it aint fer drinkin
Old 06-08-2008, 11:45 PM   #40
Bus Crazy

Year: 1984
Chassis: All American
Engine: 3208 na boat anchor
Rated Cap: 2

The conventional theroy of oil production is that plankton (very small maine animals) would die and settle to the bottom of the (usaully shallow) sea. The animals were rich in fat, so hence oil. Coal was the accumulation of plants (on land).

Now if the Earth makes oil by an inorganic method--how?
bus-bro is offline   Reply With Quote