Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-09-2008, 12:28 PM   #41
Bus Nut

Year: 1982
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: IH S1723
Engine: IH V345 Gas V8
Rated Cap: 66
Re: fuelling her up eh?

Yeah, Alex & Tex are a couple of my favorite whistle-blowers.

[soapbox]
The reason "End Game" came to mind so much is because of the "North American Corridors" of highways and populace areas where the "Elite" plan to have us all herded into. Since they can't come right out and say "You can't go/live here anymore. . ." (to keep the "psuedo-freedom" banner flying), they simply raise the fuel prices to a point where people CAN'T pay to go long-range. This allows them (the serfs) to be forced into metro areas to shorten commutes (decreasing serf fuel consumption by necessity), and places all the sheep where they can be "monitored and cared for for their own good" aka CONTROLLED AND DOMINATED.

It's really quite ingenious how they (the "Elite") have been able to put all of this together with little to no opposition, and will have it all in play in the not-to-distant future (although, a few of us "rogues" will give 'em a run for their money, heh, heh)!

Griff

p.s. No offense taken on my part, and I fully support our troops, just not necessarily the "causes" they have been assigned to be engaged in. They cannot control where our puppet government sends them with their hands tied behind their backs. You'd think Viet Nam would have taught a valuable lesson - Police Actions DON'T WORK! We should either not be there (pick your arena), or we should be kicking butt to WIN, THEN let the population stand back up. (JMHO) I mean, war is war doggone it, where'd these "Queensberry" rules of engagement come from anyway!?!
[/soapbox]

Old 06-12-2008, 12:51 AM   #42
Bus Crazy

Year: 1965
Coachwork: thomas
Chassis: chevy
Engine: 350

today the gas went to 146.9 a litre up from 139.9 10 days ago gas was 129.9 in2.5 weeks we get the BC carbon tax of 2.5 cents a litre 3.89 liters per US gallon soon the people will revolt i do not know how or when but i bet it will happen i hope to be there i need to plant the corn and get the copper tubes...or i wont need brakes and tires for my bus no more!but in the end i say enjoy your bus now how much will it be next year?REVOLT!
timbuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 01:29 AM   #43
Bus Crazy

ha ha so i was thinking how much is it now after the summer...... ?/so today sept 4 gas is at 1.32 a liter now and crude has come down alot there telling us that the new lower price is correct to the current price of fuel and they did not charge us enough before so the price will not go down to the price it was when the **** hit the fan.4 years ago gas was 89 cents a liter. how much now in the states whats the word there? old thread new thoughts? timbuk
Old 09-07-2008, 02:25 AM   #44
Bus Crazy

well i guess we have been slammed so hard we are happy its less than thw dickheads predicted itnm would go to live to work not work to live? not likely.... rock on smitty timbuk
Old 11-14-2008, 06:18 PM   #45
Bus Crazy

shock has hit the rock! 92.9 cents a liter! almost at 4 year levels this is getting better maybe this will stay like this through till next summer,so i can afford to drive my bus! a great relief to all of us im sure heres to hoping,timbuk
Old 11-24-2008, 04:45 PM   #46
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 1961
Coachwork: GMC
Chassis: SDM 4501
Engine: 6V71
Rated Cap: 45

No doubt, Timbuk!!! Down here in the "lower 48," - more specifically Columbus, Ohio, gas is at a 4 year low - $1.62 USD/ gallon of regular 89 octane!! Gee, isn't it funny how all of a sudden with the colapse of Wall Street and the American "big 3" that we now have gas prices that are more in line with where they should have been all along??? Maybe had the Wall Street and Oil Execs., etc. not been so greedy all along they could still have their $50 million/ year jobs along with not having to beg for mercy of Uncle Sam for their failing corporations and we (us, the little people) could have not been unnecessarily screwed out of our hard earned dollar! What was the point?? A few people - the wealthy, were able to take a few steps forward to now thrust ALL of us many yards backwards.
Zcommanager is offline   Reply With Quote