Old 05-24-2008, 02:53 PM   #31
Bus Crazy

Year: 1965
Coachwork: thomas
Chassis: chevy
Engine: 350
Re: fuelling her up eh?

yep beef is going up because the farmers are growing to produce fuel and not feed so less feed is being produced its ethanol they want today gas hit 1.35 a litre i put 20 bucks of high test in my big block monte 1.41 a litre gas guage moved a half inch things will onlt get worse unless fuel industry giants become humans wear the working mans shoes and see what we all see everything going up and out of reach because of these fuel prices!
timbuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 12:33 AM   #32
Bus Nut

Year: 1982
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: IH S1723
Engine: IH V345 Gas V8
Rated Cap: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbuk
. . .things will only get worse unless fuel industry giants become humans wear the working mans shoes and see what we all see everything going up and out of reach because of these fuel prices!
Nice thought but it ain't gonna happen, Timbuk. Having enjoyed those fancy Italian shoes for so long, they'll never slip foot in a pair of Brahmas ever again. They'll just keep buying fancier shoes on our dimes until they have all of our dimes, then they'll make those fancy shoes out of the hides of those of us who opposed them.

National / Global ID cards, RFID chips, it's just a matter of (a short) time until the "masters" "save us from ourselves" so we can do their bidding.

Fight the good fight. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitty
lol....Griff, I ain't crooked enough to run for office There's alot more folks who are gonna be forced to live without though. JFK was gonna rid the US of the Federal Reserve, look where it got him...Smitty
LOL! Yeah, somehow I knew you were smarter than that! Sadly, voting today is just trying to pick the best loser. Doesn't matter anyway as they are all owned by the money-changers.

You're right though, lots more folks are gonna be forced to live without, but they won't do it voluntarily and they'll whine all the way down, but won't lift a finger to change the situation. *shakes head sadly saying "tsk, tsk. . .*

. . .and yes, they are still paying farmers NOT to grow. . .worse still, they're paying farmers not to grow who are publicly acknowledged to be growing anyway to feed the bio-fuel markets!!!

The whole world's going to hell in a hand basket! As Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton said: "Absolute power corrupts absolutely" . . .and he said a whole bunch more that applies to today's world as much (if not more) as it did in his own day. (Yet another man who saw the writing on the wall. . .)

Griff
Old 05-26-2008, 07:45 AM   #33
Bus Nut

Heh, that is pretty funny (language aside) and true!

I guess that means I can blame others for the last 32 years of presidential poo! (LOL! My eyes have been open for quite some time. . .)
Old 05-28-2008, 11:41 AM   #34
Skoolie

Straight up, we need to get of this foreign oil dependancy, that's what's killing us. Other countries are deciding our fate. I've been looking in to blue-green algae for the future of domestically produced fuel. It may be the answer. I'd buy stock if I could!
Old 05-28-2008, 03:28 PM   #35
Skoolie

Yeah I'm with you. Right now the EPA hasn't completed a study for VO as a fuel. Once it has an ASTM # we can legally move forward. Right now everyone's selling it as off-road fuel. There are several algae operations going on currently in the country, all pilot programs. Once they can get on their feet I hope we can start producing billions of gallons. Cleaner, cheaper, domestic. And they can grow it in the desert and it's a new feedstock which is not competing with food supplies.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:22 PM   #36
Bus Nut

Heh, heh, Smitty,

Just another typical case of the "Golden Rule" - Them that has the gold makes the rules. . .

Griff
Old 06-08-2008, 12:54 AM   #37
Bus Crazy

well the corporate dogs pulled down our pants this weekend in bc they rammed up the price 8 cents a litre now gas is 139.9 cents a litre man that is nuts! thats 5.40 per us gallon hows that comparing down south guys? had to fill a 5 gallon can at 129.9 it was 35 bucks! oh the humanity
Old 06-08-2008, 10:23 AM   #38
Bus Nut

Yeah, Smitty, who'd a thunk it indeed!

Hey, and if ya haven't already seen it, check out Alex Jones' video "End Game", VERY informative. It's one of the better ones he's ever done (IMHO), drives his points home without his usual "bang-the-gong" style, and as usual, spot-on with the facts and documentation. Exposes much about what is REALLY going on with the NWO (including the "Big Oil" petroleum scams) and our enslavement to it.

What saddens me is that I spent many years in the military to protect and preserve this country's freedoms & rights. . .turns out all I've protected is their {Builderberg's, Rockefellers', Illuminati, etc.) freedom and rights to build their fiefdom with us as their serfs. . . . . .(Guess it's time to start beating those plowshares & pruning hooks, huh?)

Griff
Old 06-08-2008, 10:34 PM   #39
Bus Crazy

no kidding man how many dead dinos can there be?! im sure ive burned a few T-rex's by now at the end of the month the government will impliment a new "carbon tax" here in bc this will start as 2.4 cents a liter or 9.3 cents a us gallon and increase over time this is of course on top of the usual increases.im settin up a still and it aint fer drinkin
Old 06-09-2008, 12:45 AM   #40
Bus Nut

Year: 1984
Coachwork: Blue Bird
Chassis: All American
Engine: 3208 na boat anchor
Rated Cap: 2

The conventional theroy of oil production is that plankton (very small maine animals) would die and settle to the bottom of the (usaully shallow) sea. The animals were rich in fat, so hence oil. Coal was the accumulation of plants (on land).

Now if the Earth makes oil by an inorganic method--how?
bus-bro is offline   Reply With Quote