Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-16-2013, 03:56 PM   #1
Bus Geek

GOOD THING I DONT DRIVE A DEISEL TRUCK (LANGUAGE)

http://rare.us/story/watch-prius-dri...n-parking-lot/

Not sure if ya"ll have seen this...I would of rev'd down on that woman...waaammmpaaa!!!!!!! .... waaammmpaaa!!!!!!! let the turbo sing

bansil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 04:44 PM   #2
Bus Geek

Year: 1986
Coachwork: BlueBird
Chassis: 40 ft All American FE
Engine: 8.2LTA Fuel Pincher DD V8
Rated Cap: 89
Re: GOOD THING I DONT DRIVE A DEISEL TRUCK (LANGUAGE)

The Eco-terrorists say the way to "save the planet" is to reduce the human population. Why do you think the pro-choice folks are so gung ho on not only keeping late term abortion rights, but trying to lower standards on healthcare in the abortion clinics. They are trying for China's One Child policy.

Personally, I would have called 911 and told them I was being attacked and my children were in danger from a person who was clearly mentally unstable. I think the whole lot of the Eco-terrorists are hypocrites and if they want to save the planet so badly, they need to start with themselves. What I find totally ridiculous is the Hollywood types who scream how environmentally friendly they are and then you look at how much energy and resources are wasted in order for them to earn their huge $$.

I have yet to see a PV panel or flourescent bulb that didn't start out with a huge carbon footprint. Same with the eco- cars. Their manufacturing is so nasty that they will never climb out of the hole.

I remember when I had a 1974 Volkwagon square back, I drove a whole week on one 12 gallon tank of gas and as a teen with a car, I certainly was never home. My Volkswagon got better MPGs than any of the current lot of Hybrids.
https://lorndavi.wordpress.com/blog/
https://i570.photobucket.com/albums/s...ps0340a6ff.jpg
lornaschinske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 07:06 PM   #3
Bus Geek

my buddy "the hamburglar" he had a mid 70's cordoba with 455 that cruise at idle at 60 mph and we always got high 27+ ..now when the secondaries kicked in,and the azz dropped down to bumper dragging....I swear that engine could a sucked a watermelon through it...ooops memories we could watch the gas hand move then we were then going to fast for that 5000+ poundcar to stop in the county we were in!
bansil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 04:27 PM   #4

Year: 1995
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: 3800
Engine: DT408, AT545
Rated Cap: 23 500 gvw

Billy Ray had me steaming when I read his comments. It's good to know that when the SHTF, idiots like that will become instinct when they open their piehole. He can try to use his degree to save his life.

You Gotta Let Me Fly
crazycal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 05:56 PM   #5
Bus Crazy

Year: 1995
Coachwork: Blue Bird
Chassis: All-American R/E
Engine: 8.3 Cummins
Rated Cap: 72

No, no, here is when you are glad you dont drive a truck: http://alturl.com/cqdhm
opus is offline   Reply With Quote