Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-29-2006, 05:24 AM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

Send a message via AIM to rabiznick
Great place to park your skoolie

If your getting tired of shuffeling your skoolie from one place to another in order to avoid being hassled by your neighbors you owe yourself a minute to look at this. It's a skoolie owners dream. It's private, and has lots of room to work on your bus! Check out ebay item 4455060285.

rabiznick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 09:40 AM   #2
Skoolie

nice place , still trying to figure out how to get my bus down the hole. thats actually not far from me. i live in n.w. oregon. theres probably more than one of those places out there. pretty neat place, but to costly for me. makes a guy wonder (WHO WOULD BUY THAT)
westport_wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 12:36 AM   #3
Bus Nut

Year: 1982
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: IH S1723
Engine: IH V345 Gas V8
Rated Cap: 66
That's just the place I need to carry out my evil plans to take over all the busses in the universe! Today, The White Elephant. . .tomorrow, THE WORLD! BWAHAHAHA!
Old 04-30-2006, 02:31 AM   #4
Bus Crazy

Send a message via AIM to Steve
I didn't see on the map where you keep the sharks with freakin lasers on their heads, and is it handicap accessible for mini-griff?
Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 08:59 AM   #5
Skoolie

not to get off the skoolie subject and all but, washington state has all kinds of wierd stuff going on. you all ever hear of the ( TRI CITIES). pasco / kennawick / richland washington ??thats where the hanford nuclear reservation is. if i am not mistaken, thats where they made the bombs dropped on japan. they got air force bases. and there is a millitary reservation in eastern washington desert. they also grow some of the best apples-peaches-onions-and produce in the land up there. i live in n.w. oregon and the beautiful cascade mountain range runs from up in washington down through oregon. me and my wife were camping up in washington in the cascades in sept. after all the kids had gone back to school. we had stopped at a beautiful camp ground up twords the top of the mountain to cook some hot dogs for lunch. heck, heres this big ol national park campground and no ones there. so we are cooking these hotdogs and i hear this sound like a semi. before i could blink the noise is horrendous and it sounds like a metour or the end of the world comming. then this f-16 fighter jet flys about 75 feet above our heads. HOLY S--T. THAT THING SCARED THE LIVIN CRAP out of me. i was ready for the other 2 that flew by. ahhh, bussin in the great northwest.
westport_wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 09:16 AM   #6
Bus Nut

Year: 1982
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: IH S1723
Engine: IH V345 Gas V8
Rated Cap: 66
The ad says the interior must be remodeled. The shark tank will be located inside the power house (the dome on the right) of course, in keeping with Villain-Novae by-laws, statute #12006.31.a, subsection A.52.c.7, which states that: ". . .all villainous activities involving nemisii must take place in the deepest heart of the strong-hold to provide access to the weakest link in the diabolical plot. . ."
It will be handicap accessible for Mini-"G" and have plenty of room for #2, as well as free resort facilities for visiting evil villains (upon providing proof of their Gold Member-ship )! Non-card carrying villains will have to pay a registration fee of $1 million. . .make that $100 billion dollars! BWAHAHA!

P.S. The bidders' questions sound like they're being answered by the same dude that answered the questions about the New Orleans bus that was up for sale a while back! Check 'em out, you'll see what I mean!