I made a "fast & dirty" Heat Grabber for the bus over the past two days. We have a cold front moving thru this weekend and I wanted to get it up and running. So of course it is very over cast today!
Oh well. I did get a lot of the measurements worked out. It's all built out of scrap and held together with elastometric caulk. If this works well, I will build a couple of permanent units out of more durable materials... not 1/8" luan. Building the temp unit helped us see how we need to modify the unit to fit into the window a little better. I need to figure out how to attach it to the side of the bus. It was such a pain to install in the window, I think I want to mount it to the sides of the bus securely enough to survive a trip down the road (BTW, glazing is bus safety glass from the side windows).
Just waiting for a cold sunny day now!