Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 08-06-2016, 04:42 AM   #1
Skoolie
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Southern California
Posts: 177
Year: 2002
Chassis: e450 super duty
Engine: 7.3l ford powerstroke
Honorable mentions.!

The uniquness in the skoolie world is unlimited. They are built to the owners personality. Even tho i have my build in progress i still always find myself searching the web for this interesting demeanor.
I do not own this build but i thought i would share this work piece with the skoolie community since it is something different & give a shout out. Is their a build you think is cool.? that is not on the fourm and would like to give it a mention.? let us see it.





Found this on craigslist the guy want's 10k for it. Has full air suspension so it goes up down side to side. Pretty cool what do you think.?
__________________
Blue Sky's
dopamine16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 08:38 AM   #2
Bus Geek
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Columbus Ohio
Posts: 3,403
Year: 1991
Coachwork: Carpenter
Chassis: International S3800
Engine: DT360
Rated Cap: 7 Row Handicap
I like unique builds.. I know mine is uniue compared to others.. the busses that attract me the most are when someone does something different...

this bus is cool lookin.. its a nice clean looking build.. Love how they left the school lights on it and the drop-bags too...

-Christopher
cadillackid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 12:34 PM   #3
Skoolie
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Southern California
Posts: 177
Year: 2002
Chassis: e450 super duty
Engine: 7.3l ford powerstroke
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadillackid View Post
I like unique builds.. I know mine is uniue compared to others.. the busses that attract me the most are when someone does something different...

this bus is cool lookin.. its a nice clean looking build.. Love how they left the school lights on it and the drop-bags too...

-Christopher
Were are pictures of your build cadillackid.? Are they on the fourm.? Buses on air bags seem to be a trend on craigslist in the los Angles area.
__________________
Blue Sky's
dopamine16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 01:00 PM   #4
Bus Crazy
 
milkmania's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Oklahoma aka "God's blind spot"
Posts: 1,949
Year: 1989
Coachwork: 1853FC International/Navistar
Chassis: 35' Retired Air Force Ambulance
Engine: DT466, MT643
Rated Cap: 6 souls and a driver
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopamine16 View Post
Buses on air bags seem to be a trend on craigslist in the los Angles area.
There's a reason they're wanting to bag drop busses....

Picking up more skirts and taller stripper poles! You ever tried putting a stripper pole in an Impala?!?!?




For little people, perhaps?
__________________
I once complained I had no shoes....
Until I met a man with no feet
milkmania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 04:34 PM   #5
Bus Geek
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Columbus Ohio
Posts: 3,403
Year: 1991
Coachwork: Carpenter
Chassis: International S3800
Engine: DT360
Rated Cap: 7 Row Handicap
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopamine16 View Post
Were are pictures of your build cadillackid.? Are they on the fourm.? Buses on air bags seem to be a trend on craigslist in the los Angles area.

I have a thread but have been TERRIBLE about updating it...
-Christopher
cadillackid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 10:37 PM   #6
Skoolie
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Southern California
Posts: 177
Year: 2002
Chassis: e450 super duty
Engine: 7.3l ford powerstroke
Quote:
Originally Posted by milkmania View Post
There's a reason they're wanting to bag drop busses....

Picking up more skirts and taller stripper poles! You ever tried putting a stripper pole in an Impala?!?!?




For little people, perhaps?
Haha being from so cal i am suprised i have not yet. You will need a contortionist for that back seat pole tho. Lol
__________________
Blue Sky's
dopamine16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 10:38 PM   #7
Skoolie
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Southern California
Posts: 177
Year: 2002
Chassis: e450 super duty
Engine: 7.3l ford powerstroke
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadillackid View Post
I have a thread but have been TERRIBLE about updating it...
-Christopher
Cool i will go searching for it than.
__________________
Blue Sky's
dopamine16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.