Old 10-24-2012, 08:35 PM   #11
Site Team

Re: I revised my TravelinWithUs.com Website

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelinwithus
Quote:
Originally Posted by bansil
If you could activate me manually that would be great...the validation email didn't have a "link" (phone) and I can't copy and paste it......its too much to type in on my phone
TIA
You are activated
Thank you Sir~
Cheers...and I wish luck to be with you and yours.....our paths may cross one day...I'll save "one" for you
bansil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 10:09 PM   #12
Skoolie

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelinwithus
Quote:
If you could activate me manually that would be great...the validation email didn't have a "link" (phone) and I can't copy and paste it......its too much to type in on my phone
TIA
You are activated
Thank you Sir~
Cheers...and I wish luck to be with you and yours.....our paths may cross one day...I'll save "one" for you
Thank you and I look forward to the day!

I got 8,000 some campgrounds up on the site and 1824 Passport America campgrounds on a separate map. I'm thinking identifying Skoolie friendly sites is going to be a daunting task. I saw the post you referred to GreyEagle and there are a handful on there. I think I may put a submission form on the site so when someone with a Skoolie has a good or bad experience I can note it on the maps. Then again maybe I should just create a map with the info I have, even if it is only a few campsites and people will hopefully request to have locations added.

Don't mind me I am just thinking out loud again.
travelinwithus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 09:57 AM   #13
Skoolie

In light of Hurricane Sandy and how important it is to track weather while traveling I added a United States Radar map to the site. http://travelinwithus.com/traveling-map ... r-map.html
Old 10-30-2012, 11:00 AM   #14
Bus Crazy

Year: 1999
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: 3800 International
Engine: T444E
Rated Cap: 72

We live in northwestern ontario, cdn, went to wisconsin dells,no problem with camp grounds, same with minnesota, no problems with the skoolie. I sent emails to rv parks in florida(panama beach) the said no problems with the bus, 1 park did ask for a picture so i sent one the said come on down! and the rv parks in quartzsite no problem there(that should be a given). Im sure there are the snob rv parks that you have to have a half million dollar rv, dont want to be there anyway.
If you email parks in the area you want travell there really shouldnt be any problems, they want your money.

gbstewart
Old 10-30-2012, 09:18 PM   #15
Skoolie

I added a couple maps.

At the request of GreyEagle I added a CNG (compressed natural gas) fill location map: http://travelinwithus.com/traveling-map ... tions.html

At the request of my wife I added a laundromat location map: http://travelinwithus.com/traveling-map ... n-map.html

Also added a propane fill station map: http://travelinwithus.com/traveling-map ... n-map.html

Thanks for all your requests and input. Your input is making this a great resource for all of us "travelers". As I get more maps up I will be dividing them into groups to make the navigation easier.