Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-24-2016, 12:39 AM   #1
Bus Crazy

Year: 1989
Coachwork: 1853FC International/Navistar
Chassis: 35' Retired Air Force Ambulance
Engine: DT466, MT643
Rated Cap: 6 souls and a driver
I think my bus is haunted...

Twice since July, I have been awakened by the word "Danny"
The first time I heard it, it was windy outside.. So I dismissed it as something scraping against the bus or springs creaking.

The second time I heard it, it was a female's soft and clear whisper, as I was getting ready for bed.

Tonight was the third time, but it wasn't me that heard it!
My son came over and bunked with me tonight because we're going to serve lunches tomorrow at the civic center. We got settled in for bed about 11:00... Me in the bedroom and him in the main part of the bus.

About 12:20, son comes into my room and taps me on the foot and says "Daddy". Well, I'll tell ya... That freaking woke me right up!

He said "I heard something, and it sounded like "Danny"... So, I told him what'd happened to me before... So, we're cyphering that since this was an ambulance, then Danny probably died in the bus for some reason or other.

Never really believed in this stuff before, but my son kinda sealed the deal... Now, I don't know what to think?!?!?

Old 11-24-2016, 08:51 AM   #2
Bus Nut

https://youtu.be/0FgAM0-I6eM
Maybe you have a ride along 😊

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
Tootalltechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 09:30 AM   #3
Skoolie

Year: 1998
Coachwork: Carpenter Body
Chassis: International 3800
Engine: DT466
Rated Cap: 65 to Zero. Folding Chair
I am not a believer of these type of things but, I understand what you are going through and the possibility of such things being real and unknown. So, please don't think I am dismissing this at all.
I would try talking to whatever may be the cause of these incidents.
The next time it happens, say this is our home, we are not here to bother you, you are scaring us and we sorry for what happened but we need to live together in peace.
I come from a mixed community of mainstream religions and native American beliefs and I am an anti-theist but, I have heard from others that leveling with these things can be helpful.
It is worth a try.
It could be a question being asked too.
The spirit could be looking for danny and a simple reply may relieve the search. I don't know.
Additional rituals and practices may help as well, have your place blessed, leave the window open, hang a dream catcher, who knows there are as many customs as there are religions.
I wish you luck and hope you, your son and whatever is interacting with you and your space moves on.
New2Skool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 11:23 AM   #4
Bus Geek

Year: 1999
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: Freighliner FS65
Engine: Cat 3126
Rated Cap: 15
I lived in the CREEPIEST apartment I've ever been in. Babies were born and died in my old bedroom. I've never believed in the paranormal or psychics or any of that. The creepiest part of that old building was the asbestos used in its construction.

One odd thing I've noticed locally- houses where folks flip out and kill their family are always painted a horrible drab color/shade.
EastCoastCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 03:38 PM   #5
Bus Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by New2Skool View Post
I am not a believer of these type of things but, I understand what you are going through and the possibility of such things being real and unknown. So, please don't think I am dismissing this at all.
I would try talking to whatever may be the cause of these incidents.
The next time it happens, say this is our home, we are not here to bother you, you are scaring us and we sorry for what happened but we need to live together in peace.
I come from a mixed community of mainstream religions and native American beliefs and I am an anti-theist but, I have heard from others that leveling with these things can be helpful.
It is worth a try.
It could be a question being asked too.
The spirit could be looking for danny and a simple reply may relieve the search. I don't know.
Additional rituals and practices may help as well, have your place blessed, leave the window open, hang a dream catcher, who knows there are as many customs as there are religions.
I wish you luck and hope you, your son and whatever is interacting with you and your space moves on.
As long as I don't come up with food missing, fuel missing, doors slamming, fires started, flat tires, electrical spooks, wet clothes, etc.....

Me & Danny will get along just fine.
But, I'm not sure which aberration I need to connect with, because it's someone calling out for Danny. Possibly a nurse calling for her patient?
Old 11-24-2016, 10:30 PM   #6
Bus Nut

Year: 1984
Engine: 366 Big block Chevy! :) w/ Stick shift
Wow how cool! Especially to have a second person to validate it, very cool.

I am some sort of channel for that type of stuff and have events weekly if not more.
The whispers always startle me. I also see and sense stuff that has taken the greater part of my life to learn how to deal with, but that's a whole other story.
Carytowncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 10:11 AM   #7
Bus Nut

Year: 2000
Coachwork: Thomsass
Chassis: FreightShaker
Engine: 5.9 Cummins 5 speed
Rated Cap: 2 ATV's and friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by milkmania View Post
As long as I don't come up with food missing, fuel missing, doors slamming, fires started, flat tires, electrical spooks, wet clothes, etc.....

Me & Danny will get along just fine.
But, I'm not sure which aberration I need to connect with, because it's someone calling out for Danny. Possibly a nurse calling for her patient?

"DANNY" ...is that a Daniel or Danielle?
REDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 02:13 AM   #8
Bus Crazy

Holy crap! Just happened again
Old 06-28-2017, 01:41 PM   #9
Bus Nut

I know nothing of these situations, but if it were me, I think I'd softly reply that "DannyGood Bye, and good luck on your search."
1olfart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 04:25 PM   #10
Skoolie

Freaky stuff. I've never had it happen to me but believe its possible. Kinda like aliens.

Good luck.
BigDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 06:01 PM   #11
Mini-Skoolie

I am sure there is a rational explanation, like some air hissing out of a pump or something. However, if you want to, next time you hear it, call out firmly, "Danny isn't here. Please leave, and I wish you peace on your journey."

You might also want to do something to clear the energy of your vehicle. I don't believe in spirits and ghosts, but I do believe that energy is palpable and you can change it. Rather than burning sage, I prefer epsom salts - this really works. Here are some instructions I found online and edited a bit:
How To Do an Epsom Salt Burn

You will need:
A heat safe bowl such as incense burner, pot, or Pyrex cup
1 TBSP 91% Isopropyl rubbing alcohol (aka surgical spirits)
2 TBSP Epsom salts
A long stemmed match or taper
A pot lid or something that can quickly extinguish the fire (just in case)

Place 2 tablespoons of Epsom salts into your heat safe vessel. If you’re using a bowl, make sure the surface beneath the bowl will not be damaged by heat. Or you can put a small Pyrex bowl inside a larger wider bowl and burn the Epsom salts inside the small one. An incense burner, pot, or something you can hold by the handle all work well for this.

Gently pour the rubbing alcohol/surgical spirits onto the salts. You want your salts to be damp, not soaking. If you’ve poured too much alcohol, add a little more salt. If you try to light the salts and the flame burns weakly, you’ve added too little alcohol. The ratio is about 2:1 Epsom salts to alcohol. Take caution you’ve not accidentally poured alcohol on your hands or clothes.

Make sure to have a firm intention to clear through any stagnant energy. Open windows and/or doors to assist old energy in leaving the vehicle.

When ready, light your match or taper. Touch the flame to the salt/alcohol mixture. It will instantaneously ignite. The flame should be blue, with a bit of yellow. If it's a mostly yellow flame, you’ve put too much alcohol into the mixture. If it seems to be burning unsafely high, smother it with a pot lid, which will extinguish it. Add a little more salt to the mixture and try again.

With epsom salts, there won't be any smell or smoke. When you’ve successfully lit the salts, imagine the blue flame eating up all the dense, stagnant, and negative energy. Affirm that it’s leaving the vehicle. You may want to call out, "Goodbye, stale energy. Goodbye spirits that no longer belong here."

​The flame will burn as long as it has to and will just sputter out. If your vessel can be carried safely through the vehicle, move through each area and keep affirming that negative energy is leaving.

Afterward, discard the cooled salt down the toilet to flush away negative energy. If you wish, say a prayer of thanks to your deity of choice or spirit protector for helping you clear the energy. Ask that the energy be sent back to its source with love and forgiveness.

The results of this cleansing ceremony are immediate and powerful. Sounds are sharper and clearer and the energy feels lighter. If you are nervous about walking through the house with the fire simply place it on the floor with a trivet under it and let it burn. Do this in every room. ​

Good luck and be safe!
Nomadiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 04:15 PM   #12
Mini-Skoolie

Chuckled a little when I read the post, not because I don't believe… I certainly do and have had maaaany events or encounters, but I just expected you to say you raised your right index, finger crooked it, and said "Danny isn't here Mrs Torres" (Shining fans will know this one!)

If it's really what you are hearing, then answer, start conversations, ask questions out loud. Initiate the contact. Enjoy the fact that you were invited to be able to do this.
No fear necessary...
toplessartist is offline   Reply With Quote