Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 08-19-2015, 05:27 PM   #11
Site Team
 
crazycal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastCoastCB View Post
Wow... just wow...
Yeah, sucks doesn't it?
__________________
I'm hungry!

You Gotta Let Me Fly
crazycal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 05:33 PM   #12
Bus Geek
 
EastCoastCB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Eustis FLORIDA
Posts: 13,741
Year: 2004
Coachwork: IC
Chassis: CE300
Engine: DT466E
Rated Cap: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycal View Post
Yeah, sucks doesn't it?
Having my words twisted for arguments sake does suck. As does dealing with hateful folks like you. You're just a bitter, hateful person who wants an argument, even when someone you have deemed an "enemy" tries to agree with you.
EastCoastCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 06:08 PM   #13
Site Team
 
crazycal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastCoastCB View Post
Having my words twisted for arguments sake does suck. As does dealing with hateful folks like you. You're just a bitter, hateful person who wants an argument, even when someone you have deemed an "enemy" tries to agree with you.
You are not my enemy. I was just pointing something out like you have done before. I was kidding about calling 911, I didn't really have a heart attack. I was just making fun because having you agree with anything I would ever say was a shock. No hard feelings. I'm sorry you feel that I am a bitter, hateful person that wants an argument. I thought this was a discussion.
__________________
I'm hungry!

You Gotta Let Me Fly
crazycal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 06:21 PM   #14
Bus Crazy
 
Stu & Filo. T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Vacaville, Ca
Posts: 1,563
Year: 1988
Coachwork: Crown / Pusher
Engine: 8.3 Cummins
I think it's time we all hold hands & sing Kumbyya, Nat you lead :greet ings:
Stu & Filo. T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 06:28 PM   #15
Bus Geek
 
EastCoastCB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Eustis FLORIDA
Posts: 13,741
Year: 2004
Coachwork: IC
Chassis: CE300
Engine: DT466E
Rated Cap: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycal View Post
You are not my enemy. I was just pointing something out like you have done before. I was kidding about calling 911, I didn't really have a heart attack. I was just making fun because having you agree with anything I would ever say was a shock. No hard feelings. I'm sorry you feel that I am a bitter, hateful person that wants an argument. I thought this was a discussion.
You've made it VERY CLEAR in private that you hate me very much and that you very much view me as an enemy.
You don't remember any of that, huh?
EastCoastCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 07:28 PM   #16
Site Team
 
crazycal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastCoastCB View Post
You've made it VERY CLEAR in private that you hate me very much and that you very much view me as an enemy.
You don't remember any of that, huh?
Don't know what you are talking about.
__________________
I'm hungry!

You Gotta Let Me Fly
crazycal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 07:31 PM   #17
Bus Geek
 
EastCoastCB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Eustis FLORIDA
Posts: 13,741
Year: 2004
Coachwork: IC
Chassis: CE300
Engine: DT466E
Rated Cap: 32
Well, since all that isn't accessible, I'm just going to leave this be... I've said what I want to say.
You know damned well what you've said, and to act like you have no idea what I'm talking about is not honest.
EastCoastCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 07:59 PM   #18
Site Team
 
crazycal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastCoastCB View Post
Well, since all that isn't accessible, I'm just going to leave this be... I've said what I want to say.
You know damned well what you've said, and to act like you have no idea what I'm talking about is not honest.
Are you speaking about the mod section that you screamed about when I mention it in a post? Still don't where all this hate talk comes from. We are both brothers in the skoolie community. No hate from me.

__________________
I'm hungry!

You Gotta Let Me Fly
crazycal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 08:22 PM   #19
Bus Crazy
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
Posts: 1,513
Year: 1997
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: B3800 Short bus
Engine: T444E
Rated Cap: 36
It happened! Godwin's Law
__________________
My build page: Armageddon - The Smell of Airborne Rust
jazty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 08:26 PM   #20
Bus Geek
 
EastCoastCB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Eustis FLORIDA
Posts: 13,741
Year: 2004
Coachwork: IC
Chassis: CE300
Engine: DT466E
Rated Cap: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazty View Post
It happened! Godwin's Law
It always happens!
Gotta love the web.
EastCoastCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.