Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-18-2008, 09:23 PM   #21
Skoolie

Re: Inverter, stereo equipment

We don't have an actual store here, but I looked online and costco has 1500watt mod. sine wave inverters for $90. Not bad, I think.

reprobate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 04:16 PM   #22
Bus Nut

Year: 1981
Coachwork: Crown
Chassis: Crown
Engine: 671 DD
Send a message via MSN to Roasting8 Send a message via Yahoo to Roasting8
Re: Inverter, stereo equipment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster
Allow me to apologize sir, I guess I am refering to some high end stuff, where I work We exclusivly use Eaton Powerware they are top shelf. They are used by norad and the pentagon etc. They also build a modified sine wave by pulse timing, but it is a damned fine one. I was trying to help out earlier, but I really don't know that much about the smaller units. I don't have any smaller than 500kva at work. I hope that I didn't muddy the water too bad.
Dave
Dave, I also need to apologize. I think the way I wrote the message, could have gotten interpreted wrong. I think I wrote the message more out of envy and curiosity, than out of malice.

Like I said in the message; I haven't looked at the wave form of a UPS in a while, and with technology being the way it is, they could have brought the cost of a high end UPS, that anyone could afford it.

So, let me apologize for the poor posting and I hope you didn't take offense.

Robert
Roasting8 is offline   Reply With Quote