Old 09-01-2009, 04:32 PM   #11
Bus Crazy

Year: 1965
Coachwork: thomas
Chassis: chevy
Engine: 350
Re: It "Ain't America No More"

How can you accuse him of speaking off the bus subject when so many others do also? An example is Timbucks spider bite. How can you say well he doesn't have a school bus, so he shouldn't be here?
Quote:
[
above is a quote from mightybus
Well i believe the majority of us use this forum,EVERYTHING ELSE,to talk about subjects that are related to bus conversion,which most of us will use our buses for camping,part time living,family,traveling,fun,etc. I put my spider issue here so you all could see what this spider can do and hopefully it saves someone gettin bit like I did.I absolutely hate politics,but I realize its a hot topic in the excited states right now.I like Smitty,he has knowledge and shares it.Thats what this place is about.He will get a bus and if he is still here you will see it come to life.Is Smitty a political hothead? Why,yes he is! Do I care? NO! After all this forum says everything else,and it wont be America no more when free speach is no more.So if you want to block the man do so,thats your choice.But it will be a loss to Skoolie to have to say goodbye to Smitty,the bus posting,pie cookin,solar talkin,paint lovin,tin bangin,engine breathin bus lovin guy that he is.Thanks Smitty for all your input to this site!Timbuk
timbuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 04:42 PM   #12
Bus Nut

Year: 1989
Coachwork: Thomas Transit Liner
Chassis: Freightliner
Engine: CAT 3208 Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbuk
How can you accuse him of speaking off the bus subject when so many others do also? An example is Timbucks spider bite. How can you say well he doesn't have a school bus, so he shouldn't be here?
Quote:
[
above is a quote from mightybus
Well i believe the majority of us use this forum,EVERYTHING ELSE,to talk about subjects that are related to bus conversion,which most of us will use our buses for camping,part time living,family,traveling,fun,etc. I put my spider issue here so you all could see what this spider can do and hopefully it saves someone gettin bit like I did.I absolutely hate politics,but I realize its a hot topic in the excited states right now.I like Smitty,he has knowledge and shares it.Thats what this place is about.He will get a bus and if he is still here you will see it come to life.Is Smitty a political hothead? Why,yes he is! Do I care? NO! After all this forum says everything else,and it wont be America no more when free speach is no more.So if you want to block the man do so,thats your choice.But it will be a loss to Skoolie to have to say goodbye to Smitty,the bus posting,pie cookin,solar talkin,paint lovin,tin bangin,engine breathin bus lovin guy that he is.Thanks Smitty for all your input to this site!Timbuk
Ditto to Timbuk!

& yes Timbuk, your spider bite was a lesson learned in my opinion & thanks for posting it as I was totally unfamiliar with recluse spiders & now you have me just a bit phobic!

I think ANYONE should be aloud to browse, join & comment even without owning a bus as not everyone is able to buy a bus - but they can dream right???
ezbme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 11:43 PM   #13
Bus Nut

Re: It "Ain't SKOOLIE.NET No More"

Yeah you guys are right, it's ok to make post after post of anti-government conspiracy BS as long as it's in the beloved "EVERYTHING ELSE" section.. I guess this section should also include how to build bombs, kidnap children, rob, seal, murder, rape, scam people out of money, and countless other non skoolie related crap. Hey, as long as it's in the "everything else" section feel free to post whatever you want.

Yeah lets make the website 99% everything else and 1% skoolie related, then cry "if you don't like it, then don't read it!" to everyone who complains that this used to be a skoolie site... what an awesome site this is turning into.

---- end sarcasm----

Sorry guys I can only stand by and watch one of my favorite websites be taken over by some ranting busless troll for so long. Something had to be said.

Oh and if anyone disagrees with me, feel free to un-read this post. Since that seems to be the popular comeback on this thread.
Old 09-03-2009, 10:46 AM   #14
Bus Nut

Year: 1989
Coachwork: Thomas Transit Liner
Chassis: Freightliner
Engine: CAT 3208 Turbo

WHO CARES!!! GET OVER IT & LET THIS TOPIC DIE! We are sick of seeing it at the top of the board....
ezbme is offline   Reply With Quote