Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-25-2008, 12:36 PM   #1
Skoolie

Year: 1996
Coachwork: Amtran
Chassis: International
Engine: T444E 3800
Rated Cap: 36
Re: Looking for input............

I'd be a little skeptical about anything Aaron Russo says. The guy moved to las Vegas, dyed his hair and bought a house and ran for govenor all in 6 months. He came here promising that all tipped employees wouldn't have to pay tax on their tips. He made lots of crazy promises to everyone, and spent a fortune on tv ads trying to buy the election(Mitt Romney).When nobody bought it, he lost the election and moved right back to California. All I'm saying is you must always consider the source...

Old 04-25-2008, 07:48 PM   #2
Bus Nut

Year: 1982
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: IH S1723
Engine: IH V345 Gas V8
Rated Cap: 66
Re: Looking for input............

While I completely agree with you, Odyssess, there is much documentation to support all of Russo's claims and more.

The Government has already gone to Hell on a greased pole, and the gullible, obedient (or intimidated) public herd is following right behind them.

Has anyone actually sat down and read The Patriot Act (http://epic.org/privacy/terrorism/hr3162.html) and it's Improvement And Reauthorization Act of 2005 (http://ftp.fas.org/sgp/crs/intel/RL33239.pdf)? (I have, and if that isn't a wake-up call, the sheep deserve the shearing. . .)

You ain't seen nothin' yet, and those who are ready are ready, those who are not are not.

There's my input for ya, Smitty!

And for the record: I'm an Honorably Discharged Disabled Veteran, PROUD of, and to have served my Country, and am THANKFUL to still be able to voice my opinion! (. . .for the present.)

Griff