Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-19-2010, 04:43 PM   #1
D4E

Need some Details about a mid-90s International

Hi,

I´m Daniel from Germany. I built some buses for Games like GTA San Andreas and Citybus Simulator New York. These buses based on my own design. I also started to built some real european buses like Mercedes Benz Citaro, but never finished them, because of less time. The most computer games got an american City as location. After starting a New Flyer D40LF copy (pic 1 & pic 2), but it´s hard to get pictures of parts i need.

I decided to start and FINISH an US school bus some days ago. I browsed the www and found a lot of useful pictures. But I need some more details for a perfect 3D-model.

What do I need in detail?

Measurements
length, width, height, doorwidth & heigth, "nose"length, etc.

Drawing
A technical drawing (measurement drawing, blueprint, etc.)
Here´s an example

(Got it in bigger resolution, 41 and 53 seater (both with wheelchair lift, 2 versions, flat floor and normal floor) PM me if you´re interested)

Prefered Bus: early/mid-90s International, bodywork doesn´t matter, full size (40ft?)

We got some american school buses in germay, mostly as partybus or promotion bus (sports clothing store, local newspaper, etc.) But it´s hard to take enough pictures for details instead of working by measurements and drawing, because they are on tour through whole germany)

I hope that you can help me out

regards

Daniel

D4E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 03:28 PM   #2
D4E

Re: Need some Details about a mid-90s International

What´s 'The Iron Frao' ?

Another question:

Can someone help me out with some detail-pictures?

General pictures like window frames, and specific pictures, like details of Bluebird bodywork fitted to an International chassis.

Will be nice if you contact me via PM for a list.
D4E is offline   Reply With Quote