I am a new member “DrJohn” I have a Ph.D. in Computer Science. That with a $1.50 will get you a cup of coffee. LOL
Anyway I just purchased a 2001 Micro-Bird in GREAT condition. I had a Chevy box truck that I tricked out for mobile service. I miss the truck, so I decided to buy a mini school bus. It is a 6.5L diesel so I plan on running a veggie oil blend that I found from this company, http://www.dieselsecret.com
Here is a list of what I plan on doing to the bus:
1. Building a bench seat area in the back that would be a work area / bed.
2. Bathroom, no shower just toilet and sink.
3. Storage cabinets.
4. Six foot desktop for repairing computers and working.
5. Cabinet for frig / microwave / coffee pot.
6. Full carpet floor.
7. Three 100w solar panels with GPS tracking on roof. For A/C power.
8. Cabinet for 32” LCD TV / computer / Surround sound system.
9. Satellite dish converted to USB Wi-Fi adapter. (Range 8 miles).
I will be posting pictures as my project progresses.
All comments are welcome.