Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-09-2009, 06:33 PM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 1995
Coachwork: Carpenter
Chassis: Spartan (I think)
Engine: Cummins BT-6
Rated Cap: 72
Re: Not allowed to publicly discuss Obamacare?

Why don't they just go ahead with the brown shirts and the Seig Heil salute? These Storm Troopers are stepping on every right that I and a lot of other people fought for in Nam and other theaters of action. Don't take the wrong meaning from my words, I fully support police when they are laying their lives on the line to enforce our duly passed laws. However, I do NOT support them acting as a private security force toadying up to any special interest group pushing their agenda at the expense of the majority. It is probably a good thing I wasn't attending this farce in person, I would more than likely have been arrested for not being a sheeple. However, it would have taken more than what was showing there, I never did take orders very well.
Lee

Old 08-10-2009, 06:08 AM   #2
Bus Nut

Year: 1982
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: IH S1723
Engine: IH V345 Gas V8
Rated Cap: 66
Re: Not allowed to publicly discuss Obamacare?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwulf
Why don't they just go ahead with the brown shirts and the Seig Heil salute?
They basically are...Smitty
Yep, it's just a matter of time now: http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=106304

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitty
...The White House asking to turn-in the email address of those who don't buy the swill they're serving?
I've already reported myself since I know I'd end up on the list anyway. Jack Chick (and many others) have been trying to wake people up since 1992 and before...: http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0094/0094_01.asp

I must say that after all is said and done: I'm glad, in a way, that I have gone through all the physical pain and suffering that I have over the last 24 or so years. It has raised my "unmedicated pain tolerance threshold" to a level I never imagined I'd achieve...looks like that may come in handy down the road...

If sheople would only wake up and read The Patriot Act, they'd know why Bush called The Constitution "...a G.D. piece of paper..." http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/p ... 7779.shtml