Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-07-2009, 09:34 PM   #1
Bus Nut

Re: Operation Repo

You should be thinking less of this show... Dog and his boys do their own stunts.

Sojakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 09:39 PM   #2
Bus Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitty
I just watched the show for the 1st time tonight (TRU TV).....LMAO, I thought "Championship Wrestling" was a hoax This show is so "staged" it borders on being corn-ball. A guy whos car was being repo'd, and he had a seizure. Ambulance was called, after they arrived....EMTs never checked his vitals, just loosely strapped him to a gurney & loaded him in the back. I rate the show right up there with Dog the Bounty Hunter

Smitty
yeah, i stumbled upon an episode and found it to be too ridiculous to watch. It's worse than the jerry springer show.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:25 PM   #3
Bus Crazy

Year: 1965
Coachwork: thomas
Chassis: chevy
Engine: 350

oh come on there is nothing better than jerry springer did you see the one where the mothers brothers daughter slept with the other mother of the brothers uncles sister who ran the trailer park? now thats daytime tv i tell ya
timbuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 05:10 PM   #4
Bus Nut

Well, Dog is a real bounty hunter. I would bet that any woman with a chest was that big would have trouble finding shirts that fit, but she does dress rather trashy.

And by Stunts, I mean the show in general. And on the religion front, Its fine to pray and cuss. The bible is not the sum of the books that were written, those books were edited, then put into the bible. King James, the guy who put together the "Modern" bible, was a ***tard. So much stuff cut out cause he didnt like it.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:35 AM   #5
Bus Nut

Year: 1991
Coachwork: ward
Chassis: IH
Engine: dt466
Rated Cap: 72

Also need a smilie for ........BORING......... Build buses, read a book, Talk with the family. Don't waste your time on that crap. It's an hour you'll never get back. Get off the couch an live life, don't get it from "Reality TV" WE BUILD BUSES - WE'RE BETTER THAN THAT!
Old 04-09-2009, 12:00 PM   #6
Bus Nut

Year: 1982
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: IH S1723
Engine: IH V345 Gas V8
Rated Cap: 66

Well said Papabear!

(...and you could jam at Joe's garage...)
Old 04-09-2009, 04:08 PM   #7
Bus Nut

About ten years ago or so, some guy found a jar with a bunch of scrolls and books in it. Some of them were books that are in the bible, and none of them had the changes. The scholars figure that it was the people who were copying the books that hid them away after King James gave orders to have parts removed, then the originals destroyed.

Also, about 6 months ago I watched a program on discovery channel where they were talking about finding parts of the bible and other religious texts on thin sheets of leather that was used as paper. From what was said, the leather was written on, used for however long, then sanded and written on again. They found that the ink that was used soaked in rather well and even after sanding was still present in the leather and readable.

I dont attend Church. I proffer to think, not follow the herd like a sheep...Except for schoolbuses-to-RVs, I will follow that.
Old 04-10-2009, 07:11 AM   #8
Bus Nut

only about 25% of what I see on TV. Wrestling is obviously faked... and from what I have been seeing, so are most of the sports on tv.
Old 04-10-2009, 09:58 PM   #9
Bus Crazy

Year: 1965
Coachwork: thomas
Chassis: chevy
Engine: 350

well im with papabear-why watch tv when you can listen to zappa and do whatever you want,but dont eat the yellow snow
timbuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 11:00 PM   #10
Bus Crazy

When I first got married, my teenage stepson was a wrestling fan, so as a Christmas present we went to the arena when the 'pros' were in town. One of the play-by-play announcers never looked up from his script at the ring. His "Oooo - that's gotta hurt" remarks were obviously well-timed. At least Vince M. memorized his play-by-play and watched the action. They taped 3 weeks of shows that night. One of the comments on a subsequent week's show (just before the Superbowl) was "I think I saw that move in the playoffs yesterday." Except I watched him read it onto the tape 2 weeks before the playoffs. No wonder he didn't name who had been playing.

"raisin' my lonely dental floss . . . just me n' the pygmy pony"
Redbear
Someone said "Making good decisions comes from experience, experience comes from bad decisions." I say there are three kinds of people: those who learn from their mistakes, those who learn from the mistakes of others, and those who never learn.
Redbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 07:47 PM   #11
Bus Crazy

(Had to plug in the headphones, the better half was listening to "Messiah.")
Someone said "Making good decisions comes from experience, experience comes from bad decisions." I say there are three kinds of people: those who learn from their mistakes, those who learn from the mistakes of others, and those who never learn.
Redbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 11:06 PM   #12
Bus Nut

Year: 1982
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: IH S1723
Engine: IH V345 Gas V8
Rated Cap: 66

Old Saint Alphonzo would be proud of you...
Old 04-13-2009, 09:15 AM   #13
Skoolie

Year: 86
Coachwork: Thomas saf-t-liner
Chassis: International
Rated Cap: 40

Yesss, No T.V. Zappa Zappa Zappa! And I 'll leave the yellow snow for the lazy suckers who think they have nothing to do but watch somebody elses life on an electronic device. Well put Papabear! As for bible arguments it's all pretty much opinion based argument backed up by faith-based thinking all of which has led to more bloodshed than bloodsaving. Suddenly I see correlations to the Jerry Springer show! hehe
recycler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 01:49 PM   #14
Bus Nut

Coachwork: ward
Chassis: IH

OMG. Frank Zappa Fans. I saw Frank 4 times in various states. He is one of my hero's. I have every one of his released recording till he died. Now the Zappa family trust just keeps releasing more every year. Hard to keep up. There is still hope out there.
Old 05-03-2009, 09:09 PM   #15
KDN
Mini-Skoolie

Engine: 5.9 cummins turbo diesel

When i was 15 I got Titties and Beer tattooed on my arm! Boy was that an ice breaker! Frank was da Man
KDN is offline   Reply With Quote