Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 01-16-2011, 05:14 PM   #11
Bus Nut
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 755
Re: sKKKoolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael&Millie
IIf some of you people donít like honesty and people acting like adults by standing up for what is right then shut this section of the forum down.

So you want everyone to be penalized by losing this forum because you can not stand views that dissent with your Liberal political views. But everything here would be just fine if we agreed with you. Did you say something about someone not acting like an adult?
Abbott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 05:26 PM   #12
Skoolie
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 143
Send a message via ICQ to mightybus
Re: sKKKoolie

Er Abbot, I think you are talking to Millie. I remember when my neighbor's wife was menopausal too. She is an elegant lady and controlled her hot flashes better than Millie.
mightybus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 05:55 PM   #13
Bus Geek
 
lornaschinske's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Roswell, NM
Posts: 3,587
Year: 1986
Coachwork: BlueBird
Chassis: 40 ft All American FE
Engine: 8.2LTA Fuel Pincher DD V8
Rated Cap: 89
Re: sKKKoolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael&Millie
If its considered legitimate around here for people to disrespect the entire worlds scientific community (99.9.9.9%) and the billions of people who know Global Warming is real Ö then it should be considered legitimate for those of us with actual convictions and the courage to stand up for REASON and science.
No, you have a few facts wrong. The "entire" scientific community does NOT believe in global warming.

Quote:
In June 2009, the first full NIPCC report was published by The Heartland Institute. It is titled Climate Change Reconsidered: The 2009 Report of the Nongovernmental International Panel on Climate Change (NIPCC). The new report, some 880 pages in length, is the most comprehensive critique of the IPCC's positions ever published. It lists 35 contributors and reviewers from 14 countries and presents in an appendix the names of 31,478 American scientists who have signed a petition saying "there is no convincing scientific evidence that human release of carbon dioxide, methane, or other greenhouse gases is causing or will, in the foreseeable future, cause catastrophic heating of the Earth's atmosphere and disruption of the Earth's climate."

from http://www.nipccreport.org/about/about.html
Quote:
If its considered legitimate around here for people to demand their Constitutional right to be 100% wrong about something Ö then it should be considered legitimate for those of us who feel disgusted about anyone who would want that and say something about it.
You have the right to say/post anything you want on YOUR own website. That is your right to free speech. The person who runs this website had the right to decide what he wants posted on HIS website. That is his right.

Quote:
If itís considered legitimate around here for people to call anyone they donít agree with a Kool-aide drinking socialist al gore lovin piece of scum Ö then it should be considered legitimate for those of us who donít like dip-shits calling us names to tell them what we actually think of themÖ.
Quite frankly, I'm getting tired of the name calling from EVERYONE.

Quote:
There is not one single thing wrong ,unadult or inappropriate with willem or me calling a person the name they deserve . Ö
Don't call someone names if you aren't willing to take some name calling in return.

Quote:
I canít stand these scumbag conservatives around here
Since I am a conservative Female small business owner, may I say that I dislike being called a scumbag (among the various other nasty names that you have been tossing around like they are meaningless). Since you feel free to call me a scumbag, then you should feel fine with my calling you a moronic, misinformed, myopic misanthrope who is incapable of stringing together a coherent diatribe much less use "spell check" or capitalize proper names.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misanthropy what is a "misanthrope"
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/diatribe diatribe
http://www.plantsneedco2.org/default...ookieSupport=1 for more info on CO2 and why is is, has been and always will be good for the Earth. And why we need more plants on our "PLANT"et.
__________________
This post is my opinion. It is not intended to influence anyone's judgment nor do I advocate anyone do what I propose.
Fulltime since 2006
The goal of life is living in agreement with nature. Zeno (335BC-264BC)
http://lorndavi.wordpress.com/blog/
http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/s...ps0340a6ff.jpg
lornaschinske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 07:55 PM   #14
Bus Nut
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 755
Re: sKKKoolie

Plant et
Abbott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 08:42 PM   #15
Bus Nut
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 755
Re: sKKKoolie

Yeah, Michael is losing it over people disagreeing with his point of view about Global Warming. I have yet to decide if it is sad or funny I dunno.
Abbott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 08:44 PM   #16
Bus Crazy
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: New England
Posts: 1,009
Year: 1993
Coachwork: Ward Genesis
Chassis: International
Engine: DT466/MT643
Rated Cap: 77
Re: sKKKoolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael&Millie
bla, bla, bla, bla...
Wow...it IS possible to post eleven paragraphs and say NOTHING! Dude, you should go into politics!
__________________
Jarlaxle
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Optimism is a mental disorder.
Jarlaxle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 11:14 PM   #17
Almost There
 
willem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Vashon Autonomous Zone, Cascadia
Posts: 75
Year: 1995
Coachwork: Thomas MVP
Chassis: Thomas
Engine: Cummins8.3 Allison MD3060
Rated Cap: 72
Re: sKKKoolie

When I see racially derogatory images on people's posts, I think that I can rightfully assume racist motivation. When I see it on an administrator's posts, that seems uncomfortably representative of the board. I don't like Obama either, but it has nothing to do with the color of his skin; he's yet another corporate whore in a long line of corporate whores who claim to represent the people of this country, (and every other country on the face of the planet for that matter.) The idea that this was and should be a racially pure Christian country is a fantasy, and a Fascist fantasy at that. This country was stolen from native people and built on the backs of slaves and wage slaves by the rich, of the rich and for the rich. A good chunk of it was stolen from Mexico and the purists want to conveniently forget that fact, too.
The right wing resistance to the idea of global climate change serves their corporate masters well; the idea of limitless resources and an ever expanding economy makes for obedient and prolific consumers. If you're blind to the poisoning of the planet, it's so much easier to contribute to the obscene corporate profits and the subjugation of the working poor. There WILL be a reckoning...
My rights to free speech, to live where I choose, to believe what I will are God given-, (yes, I believe in God- maybe not as you see it, but the very same one,) governments cannot grant those rights and serve solely to limit those rights.
To answer charges that I was baiting, I'm guilty as charged, and I do regret it- my passion overrides my reason too often. I was pretty sure that my baiting would lead to one of the bigots shouting "nigger!" thus proving the point. I was wrong, and it didn't work.
Smitty's considerable and amateur efforts at trying to find dirt on me are obviously ineffective; I am not a woman named Willow, just ask my wife. Obviously, I hit a nerve.
I don't know what's happening over on the "bus arsoned" thread, I seem to have been banned from viewing it, but the poor kid didn't deserve the welcome he got, and I hope that future new members don't assume that the bigoted branch of this board represents it in its entirety.
__________________
Will
Vashon Autonomous Zone, Cascadia
http://www.the88.org
http://thesuper8.bandcamp.com/
willem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 11:16 PM   #18
Almost There
 
willem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Vashon Autonomous Zone, Cascadia
Posts: 75
Year: 1995
Coachwork: Thomas MVP
Chassis: Thomas
Engine: Cummins8.3 Allison MD3060
Rated Cap: 72
Re: sKKKoolie

Oh, and please don't slag me for not contributing to the board; I'm new to the conversion process, I have a lot to learn and have nothing to offer yet. When I do, I will.
__________________
Will
Vashon Autonomous Zone, Cascadia
http://www.the88.org
http://thesuper8.bandcamp.com/
willem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 11:19 PM   #19
Bus Crazy
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: New England
Posts: 1,009
Year: 1993
Coachwork: Ward Genesis
Chassis: International
Engine: DT466/MT643
Rated Cap: 77
Re: sKKKoolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by willem
When I see racially derogatory images on people's posts, I think that I can rightfully assume racist motivation. When I see it on an administrator's posts, that seems uncomfortably representative of the board. I don't like Obama either, but it has nothing to do with the color of his skin; he's yet another corporate whore in a long line of corporate whores who claim to represent the people of this country, (and every other country on the face of the planet for that matter.) The idea that this was and should be a racially pure Christian country is a fantasy, and a Fascist fantasy at that. This country was stolen from native people and built on the backs of slaves and wage slaves by the rich, of the rich and for the rich. A good chunk of it was stolen from Mexico and the purists want to conveniently forget that fact, too.
The right wing resistance to the idea of global climate change serves their corporate masters well; the idea of limitless resources and an ever expanding economy makes for obedient and prolific consumers. If you're blind to the poisoning of the planet, it's so much easier to contribute to the obscene corporate profits and the subjugation of the working poor. There WILL be a reckoning...
My rights to free speech, to live where I choose, to believe what I will are God given-, (yes, I believe in God- maybe not as you see it, but the very same one,) governments cannot grant those rights and serve solely to limit those rights.
To answer charges that I was baiting, I'm guilty as charged, and I do regret it- my passion overrides my reason too often. I was pretty sure that my baiting would lead to one of the bigots shouting "nigger!" thus proving the point. I was wrong, and it didn't work.
Smitty's considerable and amateur efforts at trying to find dirt on me are obviously ineffective; I am not a woman named Willow, just ask my wife. Obviously, I hit a nerve.
I don't know what's happening over on the "bus arsoned" thread, I seem to have been banned from viewing it, but the poor kid didn't deserve the welcome he got, and I hope that future new members don't assume that the bigoted branch of this board represent it in its entirety.

Don't go away mad, dude, just go away. Actually, I don't give a rat **** if you're mad as long as you go away!

You are causing global warming with the hot air you are spewing.
__________________
Jarlaxle
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Optimism is a mental disorder.
Jarlaxle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:53 AM   #20
Bus Nut
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 755
Re: sKKKoolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by willem
When I see
You are just looking for trouble, yeah, we got that already.
Abbott is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.