Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-17-2011, 09:05 AM   #21
Skoolie

Year: 1990
Coachwork: Crown
Chassis: Super Coach II, 36 Ft. RE
Engine: Cat 3208T, MT643
Re: sKKKoolie

To the AGW alarmists that troll this board, I have a few suggestions:

Scrap your Bus.
Driving it uses fossil fuels and emits CO2 into the atmosphere. Don't sell it because then someone else would drive it.
On second thought, don't scrap it either. Recycling metal uses fossil fuels and emits CO2 into the atmosphere. Better just leave it in your driveway forever. But don't maintain or paint or finish the conversion. Doing so would use fossil fuels and emit CO2 into the atmosphere. If you're already done with your conversion, don't heat the interior. Using any fuel for heating emits CO2 into the atmosphere. And don't turn on your lights. Producing electricity uses fossil fuels and emits CO2 into the atmosphere.

To get around, ride a bike.
On second thought, don't ride a bike. Manufacturing bicycles uses fossil fuels and emits CO2 into the atmosphere. Better walk instead. But don't wear shoes. Manufacturing shoes uses fossil fuels and emits CO2 into the atmosphere. And don't wear any clothes either. Manufacturing clothing uses fossil fuels and emits CO2 into the atmosphere.

Don't buy food at the supermarket.
Commercial food production and distribution uses fossil fuels and emits CO2 into the atmosphere. Better grow your own food in your back yard. But don't use any tools or fertilizers. The manufacture of tools and fertilizers uses fossil fuels and emits CO2 into the atmosphere. And don't raise food animals. Livestock emit CO2 and methane into the atmosphere. Come to think of it, so do you. Hmm, how to solve this conundrum? How about this: Dig a hole with your bare hands, lie your naked, shoeless bod down in the hole and stop breathing. Yeah, that ought to bring your carbon footprint down.

When you've reduced your carbon footprint to zero, maybe then you'll have enough street cred to try and persuade others to voluntarily reduce theirs.

Children drink kOOlaid, adults drink T.E.A.

Gallery: https://www.skoolie.net/gallery/v/Skooli ... +Coach+II/
Locutus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 10:04 AM   #22
Skoolie

Send a message via ICQ to mightybus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locutus
How about this: Dig a hole with your bare hands, lie your naked, shoeless bod down in the hole and stop breathing. Yeah, that ought bring your carbon footprint down.

When you've reduced your carbon footprint to zero, maybe then you'll have enough street cred to try and persuade others to voluntarily reduce theirs.
Hilarious! You forgot one thing. The decomposition process releases massive amounts of methane, toxins and CO2.
mightybus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 11:10 AM   #23
Bus Geek

Year: 1986
Coachwork: BlueBird
Chassis: 40 ft All American FE
Engine: 8.2LTA Fuel Pincher DD V8
Rated Cap: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael&Millie
Then Lorna tried that silly & infamous Rightwing ploy ….since you have a problem with spelling this proves there’s something wrong with your logic …

I see I’m a misanthrope too…

Read the definition of "misanthrope" and the spelling mistakes make it very difficult to read your diatribes. Sorry But that's not a ploy. I like to read and misspelled words bug me. A lot. And I hope to hell you wife slaps the crap out of you because based on your attitude here, you seen to think since I am a woman , that I am unable to think for myself. I addressed some of your rants. Particularly the first statement (there will never be that many scientists in agreement over anything including something as simple as the sky being blue... it's not really blue BTW, we just perceive the colour as being blue)

Congradulation. I 've not put anyone on a block list on this forum but I think I will make an exception since there are two people who contribute absolutely NOTHING to anything bus related.
https://lorndavi.wordpress.com/blog/
https://i570.photobucket.com/albums/s...ps0340a6ff.jpg
lornaschinske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 06:39 AM   #24
Skoolie

Year: 93
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: ?
Engine: 5.9 Cummins

I perused(did not read all) the post here out of boredom and there are multple responses that could be hurled. I could shout my beliefs and give examples of why they are true, correct and somehow better than yours....but that would be a waste of time.

We are here to share information, ideas, teach, learn, and perhaps finish the project before we lose interest, run out of money, or both. We are here to convert buses.

So my statement is this: SHUT THE F... UP ALREADY!!!!! You dont have time in this life to prove a total stranger wrong. If you want to save someone's soul or attempt to encourage someone to believe their morality is somehow less than your own you probably are suffering a self esteem problem. Take those issues elsewhere.

Ranting complete!
swhite832 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 08:50 AM   #25
Skoolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by swhite832
I perused(did not read all) the post here out of boredom and there are multple responses that could be hurled. I could shout my beliefs and give examples of why they are true, correct and somehow better than yours....but that would be a waste of time.

We are here to share information, ideas, teach, learn, and perhaps finish the project before we lose interest, run out of money, or both. We are here to convert buses.

So my statement is this: SHUT THE F... UP ALREADY!!!!! You dont have time in this life to prove a total stranger wrong. If you want to save someone's soul or attempt to encourage someone to believe their morality is somehow less than your own you probably are suffering a self esteem problem. Take those issues elsewhere.

Ranting complete!

Err...this thread is under the "Everything Else" heading. I took that heading to mean what it says. Bus conversions and related topics are discussed under the other headings. This is the one heading on this site where we can discuss, literally, everything else. If you don't like the topics that come up for discussion here, no one is forcing you to read them. You can stick to the conversion threads if that's your interest. But I would agree that the conversion threads themselves should be kept on topic and free of negative attitudes.

Old 01-18-2011, 12:48 PM   #26
Bus Nut

Heh, this guy Michael is losing it and 99.9 percent of Academics would agree.
Abbott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 12:58 PM   #27
Bus Nut

Help! I've fallen and I can't reach my beer!
Old 01-18-2011, 01:20 PM   #28
Skoolie

Flies, honey and vinegar.

M&M, reading your unpleasant posts makes me think of this guy:

...and I wonder, if you get any more wound up whether this might happen:

The thing that's objectionable about your posts is not your positions, your political orientation or even your arguments. People can and do disagree rationally and politely on even the most diametrically opposed positions.

No, what is objectionable is that you present yourself as a truly loathsome individual, hurling profane insults, foul language, rabid anger and bile. I get the impression that you'd fling poo at us if you could do so through cyberspace. It's a good thing you have no political power because I've no doubt you'd use it to forcibly coerce compliance and agreement with your positions, on pain of imprisonment or even violence. You're a "wild ass of a man."

I don't know whether to laugh at you or pity you. But I'm not angry with you. I can only get angry with people I respect.

Old 01-18-2011, 01:21 PM   #29
Bus Geek

I thought when you "blocked" someone that meant you weren't subjected to their posts.

Micheal from now on, please do not refer to me in any way, shape or form. And I will refrain from referring to you.
Thank you.
Old 01-18-2011, 01:29 PM   #30
Bus Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by lornaschinske
I thought when you "blocked" someone that meant you weren't subjected to their posts.

Micheal from now on, please do not refer to me in any way, shape or form. And I will refrain from referring to you.
Thank you.
He logged in under another name and said it was becuase of computer problems...judging by his hatefulness it wouldn't surprise me if it was just to circumvent the ignore feature. I also added his new alias to my ignore list along with michael&millie and willem.
Old 01-18-2011, 02:26 PM   #31
Bus Geek

Thanks for the explanation. I must go and fix that right now while I am thinking of it.
Old 01-18-2011, 03:08 PM   #32
Bus Nut

Year: 1991
Coachwork: ward
Chassis: IH
Engine: dt466
Rated Cap: 72

We have a fly in the ointment. I don't know where he got FAG in the conversation. He was assumed by another to be a menapausal woman. Hell I have one of those at my house. I never thought of her as FAG. Besides, If I was living in England I'd be smok'in a fag. I really don't care if he labels himself a flaming homosexual or not, he's still being an a$$hole.

[quote="mandm"]Having Computer Issues so had to log in under another Email …Michael & Millie

FYI Willen--- Truly Stupid Guys can’t imagine any possibility that some other guy wouldn’t want to be as dumb as they are – so some of these aforementioned idiots want to believe anyone taking a different route must be some overly emotional ( menopausal ) woman …
Then of course this is just their way of saying … REAL MEN act a certain way and since you’re not behaving that way you must be acting like a woman ( IE.FAG).

You’re a terrible liar Lorna -aren’t you?
You know as well as I , Steve and a few of the silent ones around here … My site was up showing people our conversions and answering how-to emails from the early skoolie types long before Steve started this site … Steve emailed me asking for a link that might help promote his new forum ( that was supposed to be kept free of Facist Arky Types )…
So stop lying about me not being in any a contributor to school bus conversion ….nice try though playing the ‘you peeps are right this person must be a troll ‘ game.

I thought you were new to convertions and would contribute there when you had something to contribute later? (as you said in a previous post)I'm confused now. Who is the poster..............long winded and confusing for a simple minded facist racist etc. such as myself. :roll

WTF '' michael, millie, willem, mandm, Are we having some kind of mental trauma here. I know it's not multiple personalities, cause your all a$$holes. I make that call not because of your views, political or otherwise, but your demeanor in general.
As far as your spelling: the only thing I care less about is yourself. Please move on. There are other dumb bastards on the net you can find to harass. No need to camp here.
Old 01-18-2011, 05:52 PM   #33
Bus Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitty

ignore these douches and they'll go elsewhere to feed their need of attention since that's all libtard trolls desire......

Yeah, he was sometimes interesting until he grew dishonest and boring. His 99.9 claims are as far out there as he is becoming.
Old 01-19-2011, 07:50 PM   #34
Bus Crazy

Year: 1993
Coachwork: Ward Genesis
Chassis: International
Engine: DT466/MT643
Rated Cap: 77

Bumper sticker sighting: "I'd rather be a conservative nutjob than a liberal with no NUTS and no JOB!"
Jarlaxle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 12:01 PM   #35
Bus Nut

Eminem
Old 01-21-2011, 03:25 PM   #36
Bus Crazy

Year: 1993
Coachwork: Ward Genesis
Chassis: International
Engine: DT466/MT643
Rated Cap: 77

No, this isn't Slim Shady...more like Slim Shithead.

(Ye gods, I despise rap.)
Jarlaxle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 03:51 PM   #37
Bus Geek

M & M's... I like to eat all the E's and W's
Old 01-22-2011, 01:10 AM   #38
Bus Crazy

Year: 1965
Coachwork: thomas
Chassis: chevy
Engine: 350

amazing
timbuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 10:18 AM   #39
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 1992
Coachwork: Bluebird
Engine: International DTA 360
Rated Cap: 65

Extremist liberal pigs have such an annoying squeal. We should just let them wallow in their own filth.

"Make it so Number One"

https://errabundusbus.blogspot.com/
ErrabundusBus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 10:47 AM   #40
Bus Nut